I skipped the first door I saw, but stopped at the second, then decided to open it. I peeked in, then stepped all the way inside, shutting it behind me. It looked like a boys room, with clothes everywhere and it had a boyish smell to it if you know what I mean. I contined forward until I stopped in my tracks. If I thought the animal heads were creepy, I was totally mistaken. On one full side of the walls of the room, was tons and tons of pictures of me. Literally, there were pictures of me leaving school, getting into Colton's car, jogging, laughing on our lunch tree at school, and many more pictures.

My heart was beating a million times a minute, and I immediately wanted to get the hell out of that room. I was about to turn around and bolt out of the room, when something caught my eye on a wooden shelf.

It's my phone.

My pink iPhone case is what gave it away, and I ran over to it in anticipation. I clicked the button, but realized it was turned off completely, so I turned it on. The lock screen of Colton and I popped up, and I typed in my password as fast as I could, scared I was going to get caught soon. The first thing I saw was that I had fifty missed calls, and over one hundred texts from the Stroud's family, the majority of them being from Colton. Before deciding to make a call, I looked around the room to see if I could find somewhere safe and quiet before I started talking. I found the perfect spot, it was strait ahead of me where there was an outside balcony. I rushed over to the doors and slowly let myself outside.

The scenery that met my eyes was not exactly what I was expecting. I was literally in the middle of the woods, most likely in some sort of cabin. There were trees and wildlife everywhere, so there was no way I could tell where Chris was keeping me hostage. Without wasting anymore time, I quickly typed in Colton's number, which I have memorized by heart. I have no idea why I didn't immediately call the police, I just felt the need to talk to Colton first, just in case something happens and it might be the last time I can hear his voice. The phone call rang twice, before I heard the most sweetest voice I feel like I hadn't of heard in a while.

"Cleo?"

That one word just made my insides melt on top of each other. I was too shocked to answer him, and the little energy I had before seemed to of vanished, as I had to clutch on to the railing of the balcony for support.

"Cleo, baby, come on, please answer me, please. I need to hear your voice, come on baby."

That had awakened me somehow, and I took a deep breath and said

"C-Colton."

It didn't come out as strongly as I had hoped, in fact, it came out sounding choked and nervous, which is what I am at the moment, I just wanted to at least sound a little strong for him. I heard a sort of sigh on the other end, one that sounded relieved, then he said

"Oh my god Cleo, oh god, where the hell are you?"

I felt a single tear roll down my face, and I quickly brushed it away. I know I should keep moving and get off the phone soon so I could try and escape, but I needed to talk to him.

"I have no idea Colton, I have no idea where I am. I-I'm scared, I don't know what to do Colton. All I know is that I must be in some sort of wilderness or something because there are trees everywhere, and I am being held in a small room in a two story house. I-I am so scared C-Colton, please help me, please."

"Calm down baby, everything's going to be alright, we have police over here where I am right now, and they are tracking your phone this very second to find where you are, and they are analyzing the description of where you might be that you gave to us, your doing good, hang in there Cleo, everything's going to be ok."