19

*MUST READ AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END, ITS REALLY IMPORTANT*

________________________________________

*1 weeks later*

Valeria's P.O.V

It's now been 1 weeks of touring, and it has been amazing.

Taylah and I had been able to watch a few shows now and I'm surprised at how well they preform, even the 5SOS boys.

Over the past week, I've grown close to the 5SOS boys, especially Ashton.

Whenever Ashton and I talk, it feels like we've know eachother forever. He's more like a brother to me.

Today all of the boys have a day off, except for the concert tonight. The One Direction boys just wanted to stay at the hotel, so I decided to go out with the Michael and Ashton instead, even though its already 3 pm.

I was just going to ge and tell Niall my plans so he dosent think I've gone missing.

I was about to open the door, until I heard Niall talking to someone on the phone. As much as I don't like to ease-drop, this conversation felt different.

"Molly, I don't care with what you have to say anymore. I can't just not tell anyone about you. They'll find out anyway. Just don't call me again, okay?" Niall was almost shouting into the phone.

Then questions just flooded through my mind; 'who's Molly?' 'is Niall cheating on me?' Along with thousands of other questions.

I ran off, wiping tears that were flowing down my face.

I ran to the only person I think I can really trust at this moment. Ashton.

I ran down to his room and knocked on the door, waiting for someone to answer.

Ashton opened the door, noticing I was crying. He quickly pulled me into a hug and whispered, "Lets go for a walk, and you can tell me everything, okay?" I just nodded.

"I'll be back later!"Ashton yelled out to the other boys.

We walked out of the hotel back door, because if we went out the front, there'd be heaps of teenage girls screening.

Ashtons P.O.V

Valeria and I made our way to a little park which had little to no people around.

"So, why were you crying?" I asked, almost whispering.

"Ni-niall, I heard him, o-on the phone, to, to another girl. I-i think he's cheating on m-me," she said, with her sobs getting harder.

I pulled her into a hug, telling her that everything will be okay. Her tears go softer.

"Ash, would Niall ever cheat on me? I know that he can always do better, but, do you think he would?" She asked.

"I don't think he would. He's too kind to.

"If you want to, you can stay in one of our boys rooms tonight, until this goes away a bit? Or even your brothers room?" I told her.

"Su-sure. Could I maybe crash with you for the night?" She asked.

"Yeah, sure. That's no problem," I said getting up, "I think we should go now."

I lent her my hand to grab to help her up, just incase she was a little unbalanced.

She grabbed my hand and got up, walking back to the hotel in silence, but a comfortable silence.

We got back to the hotel and Valeria went to get some stuff to bring over for the night like some clothes.

"Lads, Valeria is going to stay here for the night." I yelled through the hotel room.

I got a chorus of okay's.

Taylah's P.O.V

Today Louis and I just spent the day in the hotel room, watching movies.

"I think I'm going to go and see Valeria for a bit, bye!" I said to Louis.

"Bye!" He shouted back.

Valeria's and Niall's room was right next to Louis' and mine, so I didn't have to walk that far.

I was about to knock, when the door swung open, to reveal Valeria with an overnight bag full of cloths.

"Hey, Val, where are you going tonight?" I asked. She looked a bit, sad?

"Oh, I'm just staying with Ash and the boys for the night. Like a little sleepover."

"Oh, okay. Have fun!" I said, walking back to my room.

- (A/N: DON'T FORGET TO READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END. NOW YOU CAN CONTINUE)

*at the concert*

Valeria's P.O.V

Right now, Taylah and I were standing in the front row at the concert, watching 5SOS exit the stage so the 1D boys could come on.

*45 minutes later*

The boys were now singing through their songs that they've sung at every other concert, when Louis waved over at Taylah and I.

The girls behind us started freaking out because they thought he was waving at them.

Hahahahaha, no.

-

The night quickly came to an end and Taylah and I made our way back stage, only to be quickly heading back to the hotel.

When we reached the hotel, I went with Ashton back to his room without anyone asking questions.

As soon as they unlocked the door I walked over to the couch and feel asleep almost instantly.

-

Ashtons P.O.V

Valeria had already fallen asleep on the couch so I carried her up to my bed, for me to have the couch instead.

-

-

*Morning time*

It was only 7 am but I woke up and now I can't get back to sleep. I decided to have some toast with Vegemite.

I sat on the couch and turned on the TV, wanting to watch some cartoons, but when I turned it on, the news channel was on, and before I could change the channel, a thing the reporter said caught my attention.

'Is Valeria Malik cheating on her boyfriend Niall Horan from boyband One Direction, with Ashton Irwin from 5 Seconds Of Summer? We'll tell you more about it after this break.'

"Shit." I mumbled under my breath.

I paused the tv so I could show the others when they got up.

-

-

-

-

-

So, here is an update!! more drama will be in the next few chapters!! now, read this authors note to the end!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 6,584 READS AND 385 VOTES! it means a lot.

now, after this next bit, there will be something important about updates, which you should read....

okay, so someone close to me is in the hospital, so I'm doing a lot of stuff for them at the moment, so it might affect my updating times, so now, I'm going to go by goals of reads, votes and comments. and ill update when its close to the goal.

so, the goals are

7-7.5K reads, 400 votes and 63-65 comments.

sometimes I might update randomly, so keep an eye out!!

bye for now.