#5 unexpected visit.....

Start from the beginning

after a few moments, you along with the four handsome boys walked to his office as the girls whispered with in them selfs about jungkook as you gave them a death glare scaring them as they went back to work since they were some the new workers in the building. jin opened the door only to find rap monster sitting in his chair facing his big book shelf as he turned around to face you all making you swallow roughly as he leaned on his desk placing his chin on his hand as he spoke. " well...what made our beloved maknae be late to work today huh?..." he asked

" gentlemen

" gentlemen....please take your seats and lets hear her reason shall we?..." rap mon said as the other boys including j-hope who already there, suga had to leave for his own work building but the other sat down and all stared at you making your get very nervous. " um.....uh.... the reason why i was late was...because..i was caught in traffic!" you yelled as they all narrowed their eyes." (c/n)...please don't lie to our faces like you did on the mission..." at this point everyone already knew about your back being hurt and all so no reason to hide it. you blinked as you shaked your head" but its true.... i was driving and their was an accident which made the traffic bui-" " if their was a accident, they would have called my office and you know that....i didn't get a call so it wasn't traffic...so tell us the truth" rap monster saw right threw your lie as you sighed" i was late because i woke up very late...and then i showered followed by changing into my uniform..." you finally said the truth as rap monster smirked leaning in from his desk while still sitting down." now was that so hard?" he asked " well yes it was to be honest" you respond fast as now you felt a glare as you turned only to find jungkook staring at you with having a small smirk as he placed his cheek on his chin as he was enjoying seeing you being scolded for being late and lying to their faces as you narrowed your eyes giving him a glare in which didn't seem to bother him much as you sticked your tongue at him as he just smirked more.

" now was that so hard?" he asked " well yes it was to be honest" you respond fast as now you felt a glare as you turned only to find jungkook staring at you with having a small smirk as he placed his cheek on his chin as he was enjoying seeing yo...

you rolled your eyes and looked back at rap monster as he watched you" now...if you over slept...that means your bed was very comfortable am i right?" he asked as you nodded fast. " then what size is it?" " its a king sized.." what kind of bed is it?" that kind when you lay down you sink into the bed.." rap monster did a ooh man face as he asked more. " what kind of pillows?" some the same as the bed and others were just damn..." " damn?" " damn.." you said after rap monster said damn as he knew what you meant. " now....the last question...what kind of blankets did you use?.." the blanket under me was very smooth and soft while the top one which i covered my self with, had like sheep woll under and fluffy on the top..sir.." you finally answered as rap monster got up and walked over to you and placed his hands on your shoulders" you....you are forgiven..." rap monster said as the others sighed and shrugged as jungkook blinked and stood up confused." wait what?...." he asked as rap monster looked at jungkook" didnt you hear?...she has one of the best beds ever! and i know because when i had a bed like that, i went to work late 3 times...so.." he turned back at you" i understand why you were late are forgiven...now everyone! back to work" rap monster said as everyone nodded and made their way out the office as you smirked as jungkook who was glaring but followed.