Dear Terri Berri,
How is Hogwarts this year? Are you having fun yet? Has the work been good or hard?
Have you been doing pranks with your friends? Got detention yet? What's Hogwarts like now?
We heard from Riley's mother that the youngest, Carter, was put in Hufflepuff. How did Riley take that? Was he hoping to have Carter in Gryffindor with him? How is Riley anyways? Is he holding up okay with his Predatory problems?
How are you holding up with your Predatory problems? Have they gotten better or worse? How is that Remus boy, huh? Have you two began dating yet? If no, then why not? Has he been doing okay with his problems? I know it is not in my right to ask that by I'm just curious.
Things here are pleasant and peaceful. Easten is being a pain, but he's helping out the best he can around here. The house seems empty now that both you and Riley are not hollering and jumping around your bedroom. Kayden, Maggie, Junior and Harvey came by yesterday and dropped this package off for us to deliver to you. Said it would make your year better and more fun for you and your friends.
Hope whatever's in that box, it isn't dangerous. If it is, blame someone else, don't need my favorite daughter getting in trouble. =) Be careful and don't get hurt this year, or I might just have to get your godfather to come to the school with me and hurt whoever hurt you. I'll see you during Christmas and hopefully we can see that Remus boy and his friends.

Love,
Dad and Easten

I put the letter back in it's envelope and pulled the box towards me, before placing it on the other side of me and went back to eating. After eating and talking to Andrea, Howie and Mordecai, the bell rang and Riley and I slowly made our way to the Gargoyle Corridor where Dumbledore's office resided.
Riley and I stood in front of the gargoyle statue and looked awkwardly at the statue. "Uh, Dumbledore?"
"Fizzling Whizbee?" I guessed.
"Pink Pumpkins... Acid Pops?" Riley raised his eyebrows and pondered.
"Cockroach Clusters?" At last the gargoyle began to turn and rise upwards, with stairs forming on the concrete. Riley and I quickly jumped onto one of the steps and waited for the top. When we came to the top of the staircase, we exited the stair way and walked to Professor Dumbledore's office door and knocked; the door opened and we entered the office.
"Ah, Mr. Fairview and Miss Lancaster. Have a seat and talk to me, if you will," Professor Dumbledore said with a crooked toothed smile. Dumbledore conjured two chairs and gestured for us to sit down. I set the box I got from Kayden, Maggie, Junior, and Harvey. "How are you both doing on this fine day?"
"I'm fine, Professor Dumbledore. How are you?" I greeted him. He smiled and nodded.
"I am having a decent morning, Miss Lancaster. Now, not to rush the two of you or anything, but please would you begin your story," Professor Dumbledore said folded his hands over one another and looked at us.
The bell rings half-way through Riley finishing telling the majority of the story, whilst I filled in some of the forgotten details, Professor Dumbledore nodded and thought for a brief moment. After a few moments, Professor Dumbledore told Riley and I that we'd be serving two weeks in detention for all the damage we caused.
We exited Dumbledore's office and we split ways and went to our second period classes. I rushed into the Charms classroom and sat down in my spot beside Lily, who was taking notes and looking up at the professor.
"Where were you?" Llily whispered and continued to write.
"Dumbledore's office," I whispered back hurriedly.
"What for?"
"I got detention for sneaking out last night."
"You kind of deserve it, then."
"I'm aware... wolf," I mumbled the last the last sentence and chuckled.
"What?"
"Nothing."
"Yeah, good luck in detention."
"Thanks," I copied off of Lily's note for the first half of class and then went off to History of Magic.

Instead of going to lunch I went straight to the Ravenclaw common room and opened the box from Kayden and the group. I unwrapped the brown paper and pulled the box open.
Inside the box was half a dozen boxes of candy, games, pranking equipment, pictures, and other interesting items. I pulled the note off the top and saw it was addressed to Riley and I. I stood from the floor of the common room and went to the Great Hall to find Riley.
I entered the Great Hall and searched for Riley. When I saw him, he was sitting with Mordecai, Andrea and Howie. I quickly ushered myself to the table and showed him the letter. It wasn't very long.

Luperca and Maccon
Hope you two have fun with these. There's a package of dungbombs in the bottom; make sure to explode them in the Slytherin common room.Bye,
Dread, Hoot, Jinx, Slip

"Wait, what is in the box?" Riley stood up and asked me. Andrea looked confused and snatched the letter off the table and began to read it.
"Who's Dread, Hoot, Jinx and Slip?" Andrea asked actually quiet loudly. I looked at Riley then shook my head slowly.
"They're just friends of ours back in London." Riley said, avoiding answering her question directly.
"Coo,." Andrea cheered then went back to eating. I grabbed the letter and folded up into my pocket, before gesturing for Riley to follow me. When we got to the common room, I showed him the box and we dug into it like it was a Christmas present. We laughed when one of us picked up a wand, quill, ink pot or something and it blew up on us.
"We should probably get to D.A.D.A.," I informed him and we began packing the prank items back into the box. After I put the box back in mine and Andrea's dorm, Riley and I went to the D.A.D.A. classroom.
A few minutes later everyone continued to trickle into the classroom and set themselves in their correct spots. Professor Penniford began writing on the board and I read it. In elegant handwriting, Professor Penniford had written Patronus Charm in chalk.
"Does anyone remember what the Patronous Charm does?" She chimed and looked around the classroom. I watched the hands around me fly up and wait impatiently. I tuned out what Professor Penniford and the student she picked to answer, and just doodled on my piece of parchment.
"Perhaps, Miss Lancaster would like to demonstrate the Patronous Charm for us?" Professor Penniford asked tapping on my desk; I jumped and blushed, before looking at here. "Would you please stand up, Miss Lancaster?" I stood up and she pointed towards the front of the class. I did so and pulled my wand out; pointed in at the ground and muttered the incantation.
"Expecto Patronum!" A silvery mist leaked from my wand and took the form of a wolf. My eyes widened as I forgot about the non-verbal spell. The wolf sniffed around and then stalked up and down the rows of desks. I looked down and broke concentration with the spell, causing my patronous disappear. I awkwardly sped to my seat and sat down, looking at my parchment.
After the embarrassing class period of D.A.D.A., I kept quiet and only talked to Riley and Howie. At dinner I kept my back towards the Gryffindor table and sat alone; when I was finished I stood up and left the Great Hall. I was walking peacefully alone when rushed footfalls sounded behind me. I glanced backwards and saw the four Marauders coming after me. I sped up my pace and then slowly began to run.
"WAIT!" Someone called out, but I'd already entered and shut the Ravenclaw door. I walked up the girls stairs and went inside my dorm, where I caught up on some homework, then remembered I had detention. Five minutes later I went down the stairs and out of the common room.

I stood beside Riley in the Forbidden Forest, along with James, Remus, Sirius, Peter, Amos Diggory, and a few other students. For detention today we had to get ten potion ingredients...each person. If four of us get all the ingredients and the others don't we have to wait for them to finish.
Riley and I went separate ways; him going to the west and me going to the east. I only had two potion ingredients and was hoping to find more. I was absentmindedly walking in a random direction, when I stumbled into the clearing where Remus, James, Sirius, Peter and I had met up at last night. I walked over to where I had written in the dirt and sat down on the ground.
"Why are you sitting on the ground?" I heard someone say behind me. I turned around and swiped my hand over the note I left last night.
"Nothing, just tired of looking already," I told him and stood up wiping my clothes free of dirt.
"Well, I wouldn't get to comfortable out here, you never know if a monster'll come after you," He teased and then walked over to stand beside me.
"What, like a, I don't know, werewolf?" I looked at Remus and crossed my arms. He looked panicky and sputtered.
"Uh, what makes you think that?" He took a step back.
"Remus."
"So...you know, huh?"
"It wasn't very hard, Remus. When you have a friend with the same condition, it's not hard to pin point the signs. If you think I'm going to scream, run away, tell anyone and everyone, then you are so very wrong. So, just out of curiosity, why didn't you tell me yourself?"
"I couldn't just tell you until I knew you wouldn't be disgusted. I know you are friends with Riley, who is a werewolf, but I wanted to know you were comfortable around other werewolves after seeing your boggart."
"Remus, I'm not afraid of werewolves, but I am afraid of being trapped. My boggart was of the headmaster and just Ilvermorny, itself. That's what I was scared of, not werewolves. Besides you are the most gentle, funniest, kindest person I have ever met and I doubt you would hurt anyone."
"But you don't know that. I have hurt Sirius and James and Peter because of this."
"I do know you won't hurt someone, Remus. Whether you want to believe it or not, I do know you and you know me more then you think you do, okay."
"It's already driving me up the wall, that Peter, Sirius and James know and are helping me and risking everything. I don't want to hurt anyone, Terra, I would never forgive myself if I hurt anyone."
"Instead of beating yourself up over this, you should let people people take care of you."
"Why are you being so nice, Terra?"
"Because, I've been surrounded around werewolves my entire life. At Ilvermorny one third of the students were werewolves. I was friends with almost every werewolf and they told me that once I left that horrible place that that horrible headmaster would never get to me again and that they would find a way to prove to the Magical Congress of the United States of America that the headmaster was creating an army of werewolves to destroy the entire system."
"Why didn't you tell anyone?"
"I did tell people and currently, they are working on getting through to the International Confederation of Wizards to let them know. Can we stop talking about this? I need to finish getting all of my ingredients."
"Here," Remus walked over and put a handful of ingredients in my hands. "I had extras in case James or Sirius or Peter couldn't find any."
"You don't have to give them to me, Remus. I can always find my own."
"It's okay. James, Sirius and Peter can always find their own." We both began to laugh and make our way to the front of the forest, where Hagrid was waiting.
When we found Hagrid a few other students were with him, all looking ready to dive into the Black Lake. Hagrid watched us come out of the Forbidden forest and sit down a little ways away from the small group of fellow students.
We talked for a bit about different things: about the many parties we'd been to, what happened at these parties, how we became friends with the people we were currently friends with, what our parents were like, and other ridiculous questions. Eventually we ran out of question to ask one another and just watched for other students.
"OY! You two!" I looked up and saw Sirius stomping towards us, looking red with anger. "Remus Elizabeth Lupin you left us out there by ourselves!" Not but ten seconds later James and Peter trudged out of the forest looking like they'd lived out in the forest with the creatures for almost three weeks.
"Elizabeth?" I turned and looked at Remus and he sighed.
"Sirius, we've talked about this. My middle name is John, not Elizabeth." Remus glared at Sirius.
Twigs were stuck in their hair and dirt was smudged on their clothes and faces. They looked almost as if the centaurs had dragged then through the forest with ropes around their ankles. I looked at Sirius then exchanged a glance at Remus, who began to laugh, causing me to laugh as well.
"What are you two lovey-dovey birds laughing at?!" Sirius barked at us. I found it ironic that since his patronus and animagi form was a dog, that he barked at us. Ten minutes later after getting harassed by Sirius and James, the last few students exited the forest looking terrified, but had all ten ingredients. Hagrid took us all back to the castle where, I went back to the Ravenclaw common room, showered, changed and finally fell asleep.