Love you and see you soon,
Terri-Berri

I concluded the letter and called Eden. She flew through the window and landed on the desk I was using. I handed her the letter and stroked her feathers, before she turned around and flew out the window to go deliver the letter to Dad. I stood up and went back down the stairs and plopped on to the couch, where I fell asleep, until I was woken up.
I opened my eyes and saw Andrea looking down at me with a smile. She put her finger to her lips and shushed me and then gestured for me to follow. I threw my legs over the side of the couch and stood up with the help of Andrea, who lead me out of the common room and silently down the stairs. I smiled and then looked at her questioningly.
"We have to smuggle some food into a basket and then we'll leave," Andrea said quietly as we sprinted past the Great Hall doors smiling and laughing, quietly. I turned my head and looked through the doors quickly and saw that everyone was talking and eating. We ran down to the dungeon and then entered the kitchen where, Mordecai, Howie and Dietz were standing and packing in random food into a basket. Dietz smiled and handed the basket to Mordecai.
He waved at Dietz as he and Howie turned around and walked over to us. Howie smiled at Andrea and I, before he gestured for Mordecai to do something. Mordecai jogged over to me and bent down so I could jump onto his back. Then Howie handed me the basket, and bent down for Andrea to get on his back, she laughed and jumped onto his back, before we exited the kitchen and "silently" made our way up the stairs and to the Hogwarts doors that were directly in front of the Great Hall doors.
Mordecai opened the doors and we slipped out not so quietly and trudged to the Black Lake. When we got there Mordecai and Howie let us down onto the ground, so that we could set the picnic up. After Andrea and I spread the terrible looking blanket out, we all sat down on it and began talking and eating and then Mordecai popped the question of the century.
"Hey, what would happen if you put a werewolf on the moon?" It went completely quiet for a few moments, while we all just looked at Mordecai. I was thinking up different scenarios about Riley, Remus or I. Oh.
"What in the hell, Mordecai?" Howie murmured to him, looking horrified. I looked at my bandaged hands, while Andrea stopped mid-chew and looked at Mordecai.
"No! Wait! I didn't say without a suit to protect it from the elements! I'm not a monster!" Mordecai laughed and pushed Howie onto his side. "Godric, I'm not that cruel."
"Just checking there," Andrea smiled and popped a bit of chicken into her mouth. She smirked and scooped a pile of mashed potatoes into her hand before she slapped Howie in the face. "FOOD FIGHT!" I smiled and grabbed a pie and shoved it into Mordecai's unsuspecting face, catching him by surprise. Andrea grabbed my hand and smothered my face in a plate of greasy ribs. I gasped and pulled the plate off of my face and glared at Andrea, who was laughing and running away with a bowl of mixed mashed potatoes and corn.
I stood up and grabbed the cluster of bananas from the center of the blanket and ran off behind a large bush. I looked through it and saw Howie and Mordecai going at it and smashing each others face in varies foods, before Howie got up and ran off with a armful of food in his arms. I peeled the bananas and made them into crushed gummy balls before diving out from behind the bush and pummeling Mordecai in the face with bananas. I did a somersault and avoided being pelted in the face by two different foods. I looked around and saw Andrea in a tree throwing her mix potato-corn balls at me. I flicked her of and threw a banana ball at her, almost knocking her out of the tree.
I felt something hard hit my spine and turned around to see Howie had thrown an apple at me. I ducked as he threw a chunk of meatloaf at my, while I picked the apple up and threw it back at him, nailing him in the knee. After knocking him down, I quickly scavenged his ammo and retreated towards the direction Mordecai disappeared in. I saw Mordecai's sandy blonde-ish red hair hiding behind a bush, that I was previously hiding behind. I dove through the branches and smeared a pulled apart PB&J in his face. He counterattacked with a handful of blackberries squirting all over my white jeans and blue shirt. I laughed and pushed him out of the way and disappeared to get more food.
I ran to the picnic blanket and picked up a plastic tub of refried beans, pudding, and a few cupcakes. I turned around and was slammed in the face with a pie, I shoved the cupcakes into, whoever smashed me in the face, face. I wiped the cream and apple bits out of my face and saw Andrea crinkling her nose and wiping the icing out of her eyes. I opened a plastic tube and poured it over her head, spilling pudding down her hair, face, and chest, before turning around and sprinting off towards the school.
I saw Howie hiding behind a tree, waiting, and when I ran past him, he tripped over his feet trying to get to a different spot, but was left on the ground covered in so many different foods, looking horrified. I laughed and shushed him.
"We need to team up, I'll get Andrea, while you get Mordecai, okay? Deal?" I whispered and held out my hand. He went to shake my hand, but at the last minute smirked and smacked me in the face with a handful of red jello. I flicked him off and smashed a handful of refried beans onto his once white shirt.
"IT'S EVERY PERSON FOR THEMSELVES!" He screamed before tripping away and laughing. I stood up and glared at his retreating form, before screaming when someone threw me over their shoulder, causing me to drop my ammo and start cursing.
"Put me down!" I kicked and pounded on Mordecai's back, which rumbled as he laughed. I squirmed and eventually bucked out of his grasp and landed on the ground before pulling out my wand. He paused and looked at me wide eyed.
"Aquamenti!" I shouted and doused Mordecai in water. He laughed and pulled out his wand, going to spray me with water, but I dove out of the way and sprinted off. I tripped forwards when something hard and wet shot me in the back. Mordecai. I say Andrea getting smothered in the face by Howie, who was laughing, not noticing me running from Mordecai.
I pointed my wand at Andrea and it hit her was a jet of water, soaking her and Howie, who were surprised, before pulling out their own wands and shooting each other. I tripped on my feet and tumbled to a stop in front of Howie, who smirked and threw me over his shoulder and was walking over to the lake. I saw Mordecai pick Andrea up who was screaming and pounding on his back to let her go, while I was being carried to the water.
"Have fun!" Howie shouted and threw me into the lake. I swam upwards and came up from the water, only to almost be drowned by Andrea who was thrown over me. She and I looked at each other and laughed, before we trudged out of the lake, soaked and gross looking. I glared at Howie, while Andrea glared at Mordecai. Both of the boys were laughing as all four of us trudged back to the picnic, to pack up as the sun was slowly setting.
Andrea carried the basket on the way back to Hogwarts. When we entered the school, the only sound was the sound of water dripping onto the tiled floor. We quickly made our way up the stairs and to the Ravenclaw tower, where when we opened the door and stepped through, people did a double look at us.
"What happened to you four?" A third year asked pointing to us. I laughed and then looked at the other three, who looked at me and we ran after the poor people in the common room. I hugged a first year, who was trying to escape up to the boys dorms, but couldn't get up the stairs fast enough. After the soaked hug fest, Andrea and I went up to the girls' shower to shower and change, while Mordecai and Howie went to the boys' shower to shower and change.
I finished changing into some shorts and a big shirt, when Andrea finished showering and getting dressed, I looked at her and groaned. "I'm hungry," she looked at me with a "are-you-kidding-me" face.
"We just had food."
"But that was for throwing and stuff, you're the one who started it."
"Godric, whatever, but I'm sleepy and you know we can only eat the food stash when we work on homework."
"I know, so I'm going to go to the kitchen," I stood up from my bed and walked, quietly down the stairs and out of the common room. I sneaked down the stairs, avoiding Mrs. Norris and Filch, and eventually made it to the kitchen. I tickled the pear and entered the kitchen, essentially interrupting a conversation between people.
"Hush, someone's here," I heard someone shush someone else. I walked into the kitchen fully and saw just the four bloody people I was avoiding. James Potter, Sirius Black, Peter Pettigrew, and Remus Bloody Lupin.
"Oh, you four," I bite my lip and saw Fitzgerald skitter out from behind the shelf of spices and smile at me.
"Ah, Mistress Terra, just like clockwork. Uh, Mistress, you have a little something on your face." He said turning around and going back behind the shelf of spices, before coming back with a small basket of chocolate. I wiped my hand under my eye and saw a small clump of mashed potatoes. Fitzgerald handed the basket to me and bowed. I bowed back and smiled at him.
"Sorry for interrupting you four," I said yawning and switching hands holding the basket, before I realized I messed up. I'd forgotten bandaging my hands. I watched the four of them and then went to exit.
"Wait, Terra!" I heard Sirius sputter out quickly. I stopped moving towards the door and turned around.
"Yes, Sirius?" I asked trying to conceal the hint of coldness in my voice, but there was no reply.
"Uh, would you like to join us and get to know each other a little bit more?" James asked, tilting his head to the side. I contemplated; if I rejected them, they'd think I was hiding something, but if I accepted then they'd see the "R" on my hand. Decisions, decisions.
"Sure, whatever," I sighed and sat down beside James and Peter. I reached into the basket and pulled out a bar of dark chocolate. I snapped off a piece and chew on it. There was absolute silence, so I decided to break it a little to roughly.
"You guys are terrible at keeping secrets, you know?" I said shrugging and swallowing a piece of chocolate. With that simple sentence, I froze the entire lot of them.
"What?" Peter croaked out.
"Oh, don't play innocent. I know you four know about Riley and his situation, and I know he's holding something over you lot's head, but he just won't tell me what." I tested the waters. The four at once seemed to breathe out in relief.
"Uh, yeah, we know about him," Sirius said trying to ease the tension. I offered them each a chocolate bar.
"Oh, so you know if you dare tell a soul about him, I'll have to get my hands dirty?" I said sweetly tapping, the hand I punched through a mirror, on the table. The four of the froze and stared at me. "Oh my Merlin, you should have seen your faces. I'm just kidding, but no, I'm serious I will embarrass you four. Trust me on that."
I saw Sirius' eyes flicker to my tapping hand and he narrowed his eyes at my hand, before he asked. "What happened to your hand?"
"I punched a mirror from anger, alright?" I popped my fingers with my thumb and then pulled my hand under the table and ran my fingers over the "R" on my other hand. I clenched my hand into a fist, before standing up and grabbing the rest of the chocolate in the basket. "It was nice talking to you four, but I've got to get back to my room, before Filch checks the kitchen and finds us."
"He's not close or around here. He's in his office," Sirius said looking back up from his lap. They had something, I don't know what it was, but I've seen them hide something many times before.
"Sure. Whatever you say," I said skeptically, before grabbing the basket off the table and going to put it away. "Look, I know there is some bloody secret going on between you four. I don't know what it is, but it's been bugging me for about three months now. I understand we all have secrets, but you four have some dark secrets, I just don't know what," I said switching hands and putting my chocolate free hand on my hip and giving them a pointed look. They all froze and looked at me with the same look; worry.
"Can we just ask you a question?" Remus asked cautiously.
"You just did. But fine, shoot," I said looking at him and waiting.
"Why was your boggart that way? Are you afraid of werewolves? If you don't mind me asking," Remus asked and snapped a piece of chocolate off of the bar. I pursed my lips and was about to deny his question before I sighed.
"My boggart was that way, not because I'm afraid of werewolves, because I'm not, but because I'm afraid of being trapped again. Scared of being back in that cellar with a transparent ceiling, scared of being chained to the wall again and scared of being trapped in a room with another werewolf. He didn't mean to, it wasn't his-" I cut myself off and turned and left the kitchen, before running back up towards the Ravenclaw tower, almost being caught by Filch in the process.

The next morning, I avoided the Marauders like they were the plague. During Charms I avoided looking at or talking to James, during Potions it was the same. Study of Ancient Runes was to avoid Remus the entire time, as was Herbology.
"Avoiding them again?" Riley asked as we walked to lunch.
"Oh, yeah. I almost exposed the "P" problem," I groaned and leaned into Riley.
"What do you mean?"
"They asked why my boggart was the way it was and I drifted back into that night and almost said to much."
"Is it my turn to knock you out, tie you to a broom and put a self-flying spell on it?"
"You're not helping! I could have massively screwed up!"
"Oh hush! We have one more month of school and we're about to do our O.W.L's and, besides I bet you'll do good! Don't sweat it, during the summer you and I can hang out with Andrea, Howie and Mordecai, so we do fun things!"
"Yeah! Only two months of a break, how fun," we entered the Great Hall and parted ways, so he could go sit with the rest of his friends and I could go sit with Andrea, Howie and Mordecai.
While I was eating, my back was to the rest of the tables, Andrea looked up and furrowed her eyebrows.
"Mayday, mayday, someone's got eyes on you, Terra," She murmured while pulling her spoon out of her mouth. Howie looked past me discreetly and then back at me.
"You've got four sets of eyes on you," He said chewing his PB&J sandwich.
"Oh, let me guess, it's the bloody Marauders?" I asked them, they nodded, so I turned around and stood up. "Should have stayed in the Ravenclaw dorm," I sighed and walked out of the Great Hall, and up the stairs to the right, so I could go to Study of Ancient Runes.
I entered the classroom and sat at my desk, before pulling out a piece of parchment and my ink and quill. I began to draw the head of a thestral on the parchment. Someone sat beside me, making me lose focus and groan.
"What do you want now, Lupin?" I asked angrily and turned my head to look at him. He looked offended and then looked at my drawing.
"Did you draw that?" He asked looking at the thestral. I gasped and picked up the piece of paper and looked horrified.
"No! I did not draw that! WHAT IS THIS WITCHCRAFT!" I exclaimed then turned my facial expression back to dull. "Of course, I drew it, who else is in this classroom besides us?"
"Sorry, it's really good, though. What is it?" He asked curiously. I tilted my head to the side and then told him.
It's a thestral, you know. The creatures that pull the carriages to and from Hogsmeade," I looked at him confused, then it clicked. He must have never seen someone die before.
"These pull the carriages? I though the carriages pulled themselves?"
"Then you've never seen someone die. That's the only way to see them."
"Oh. So you've seen someone die?"
"Yes, it was an accident, but yes."
"About last night, I'm sorry for asking you that last night, I just was curious."
"I know, you were curious and it's okay to be curious. I'm curious but I have limits, like trying to find out what people are hiding."
"What's that supposed to mean?" I had remembered the note that he, James and Peter had been sending to each other during Transfiguration a few months back. I had brought it with me. I pulled it out and handed it to him, he read it and blushed.
"I'm sorry. It was never my idea, I promise, it was Sirius' and James'."
"It's fine, but next time ask someone if it's okay to ask them about their lives."
"I was telling them it wasn't right to pry but they-"
"Wouldn't listen? Listen up, Lupin, you didn't have to participate in their scheme, but you did because you were curious. Curiosity killed the cat, Love." He blushed when I called him "Love".
"I-I-sorry."
"S'fine."
"But I feel bad. So I'm sor-" I cut him off by shoving a piece of parchment into his mouth and then turning my attention to the drawing under my arms. The bell rang and he coughed the parchment out of his mouth and went back to his seat, while I grinned and turned towards the front.

just to make it clear Terra came two months after september. the crossed out months are the ones she's been to.

Jan
Feb
March
April
May
June = they be in now
July = summer
Aug = summerb
Sep = beginning of school
Nov = she missed
Oct = she missed
Dec