Remus Lupins' P.O.V

Two day's after Prongs, Padfoot, Wormtail and I spied on Terra and Riley who after starting to talk about periods it got real awkward for all of us. That was who was in that picture ripped in half. He was the one she making funny faces with in the camera.
After dinner in the Great Hall, Prongs, Padfoot, Wormtail and I all went straight to our dorm and waited for the boys to all be asleep, before we gathered under Prongs' Invisibility Cloak and began to journey out of the dorms. A shadow ran down the stairs and then took a sharp turn into the darkness. We paused and listened to the sound of fading footsteps.
We quickly, but quietly made our way through the castle with out making so much as a peep. When we reached the first floor the feeling of pain hit me like a ton of bricks. I groaned and hunched over, causing Padfoot and Prongs to have to half drag half carry me out the front doors of the castle, where shadows shrouded us.
Prongs and Padfoot carried me out into the middle of the field while Wormtail was the look out. The moon was hidden behind clouds, but was slowly coming out. We got halfway to the Whomping Willow when Prongs pulled the Invisibility Cloak off of us and then the Moon was fully out from behind the cloud. I groaned and began to almost scream before I silenced myself. Prongs, Wormtail and Padfoot shifted into their Animagus forms.
Prongs was a elegant tan stag with large antlers, hinting his nickname. Padfoot turned into a giant black dog, with shaggy fur. Wormtail turned into a brown rat with tuffed ears and a worm-looking tail, which inspired his nickname: Wormtail.
My skin had already changed to the light color it usually was, my nails were black long claws and arms and leg were longer then usual and the same grey color as the rest of my body. My snout stretched and then my transformation was complete. I leaned my head back and howled loudly.
A familiar equally loud howl was returned to me then a howl from somewhere else in the forest was returned to my little werewolf. I growled then charged into the forest leaving Prongs, Padfoot and Wormtail behind, confused. I ran through the forest, dodging trees and scaring poor little animals, that were around, off.
I saw Little Wolf sitting on her hunches looking deeper into the forest with a new-found interest. She turned her head towards me and then stood up onto all fours and trotted over to me, before nuzzling her snout into my neck. I stood on three legs and lifted one paw up and pulled her closer to me. I stopped when I notice four long claw marks on her left side running from the top her back legs to the top of her rib cage. I whined and nuzzled my face into her side, she growled at me and I pulled my face away.
I heard loud paw-prints coming across the ground and then behind me. I turned around and faced Prongs, Wormtail and Padfoot, that were looking curiously at Little Wolf and I. I growled and then turned towards Little Wolf who was looking curiously at the forest, ignoring Prongs, Wormtail and Padfoot. I looked closely and saw a black werewolf walking slowly towards us. The werewolf was the same size as me and was looking at Little Wolf nervously, like they knew each other.
I growled at the black werewolf and Little Wolf huffed at me. She huffed at me! I growled and pulled her smaller form back towards me and growled at the black wolf that looked lazily at me then at Little Wolf. Black Wolf then turned around and walked off into the forest leaving me baffled and Little Wolf unimpressed. I let out a breathe from my nose and then released her form from my arms.
She shook her head and then turned and faced, before sitting on her hunches. She looked at me with a sense of familiarity in her eyes then leaned to the side and looked behind me at Prongs, Wormtail, and Padfoot. She stood from her hunches and padded over to them before looking at Padfoot, who looked ready to attack her if anything went wrong or she tried anything, making me growl lowly.
She sniffed his head and then his side, before moving on to the next specimen, Prongs. He stood proudly with Wormtail sitting on his antlers. She sniffed his hooves then his shoulder before she sat on her hunches and looked at Wormtail. He didn't move and just stood there on Prongs antlers. She turned around and trotted back over to me, where she looked at me and then grabbed my wrist. She brought one of her claws and the carved a 'W' on my hand. I pulled my paw and looked at her before she huffed and then turned around and trotted away.
I whined and tried to go after her but Prongs, Padfoot and Wormtail blocked me and then forced me to go through the passage under the Whomping Willow. When we entered the Shrieking Shack, I went straight to the mattress in the middle of the room and curled up on the mattress. The 'W' on my paw and stared at it. Why did she put it there? Is that how she's going to identify me? Will I know it's her when I see her?
When morning arrived I transformed back and saw the red 'W' on my hand, I sighed, while Prongs, Wormtail, Padfoot and I all quickly got back to the school and used Prongs' Invisibility Cloak to sneak back into the school undetected. The door behind us opened, silently and we turned around and saw Riley from our House. He looked around then quickly ran past us and up the stairs to the common room.
We entered the common rooms and went to our dorm. Prongs pulled the cloak off of us and then looked at each of us.
"That dude, Riley, I think he's the black werewolf we saw. Because it's just too convenient that he's entering the school, while suspiciously looking around to make sure no one is there to see him and then he runs off and if you didn't notice he had twigs in his hair," Prongs pointed out, while tucking the cloak into his trunk.
"He looked like he was the werewolf, with black hair and all," Padfoot said pulling on a different shirt. I nodded and then when to the bathroom and changed clothes. I walked out and put on my Gryffindor cloak before all four of us exited the dorm and went to the Great Hall.
When we entered we saw Riley sitting with Terra and her friends. If Prongs was right then he was dangerous to Terra, he could potentially hurt Terra without even knowing it. I stopped and then looked at the floor. I could hurt her if I wasn't careful. I could hurt anyone.
Prongs guided the group over to the Gryffindor table, where I sat facing the Ravenclaw table. Why was she always on my mind? Why did she matter that much that she was always swimming in my thoughts? I sighed and then began to eat, while watching Riley and Terra. He was laughing with Terra's friends while Terra was blushing a bright red. She reached over and punched Riley's arm lightly, before smiling and going back to listening the conversation.
"Is ickle Moonykin daydreaming about my baby child Terra?" Prongs laughed and nudged me. I widened my eyes and looked at him horrified.
"What do you mean 'baby child Terra'?" I gaped at Prongs. What the hell does he mean baby child? Prongs looked at me with a serious look then looked at Sirius.
"I'm her mother and Padfoot, over there, is her sister," Prongs said then began to talk to Lily who was sorta listening but sorta distracted at the same time. I looked from Prongs to Padfoot then to Terra who was leaning onto Riley and was closing her eyes and yawning. I pulled my eyes from the scene and angrily looked down at my plate. Why did it have to be her?