I looked over at James who was looking back at Lily who was ignoring him. I sighed and nudged him, getting slightly annoyed by him.
"Go get thirteen Sopophorous beans. And I'll get the rest," I said to James who looked at me then started to complain.
"But the book says twelve, not thirteen," James pointed out.
"Do you want to pass this class?" I asked in an annoyed tone. He nodded and opened his mouth to talk, but I cut him off.
"Well, good, then do what I say and get thirteen beans, not twelve," I snapped and pointed to the cabinet. His eyes widened and he walked over to the cabinet. I put the Infusion of Wormwood in and the powered root of asphodel, before I stirred it twice clockwise. James watched obviously frustrated as I wasn't following the instructions.
"Your going to make us get it wrong," James said looking at the draught. I ignored him while crushing the Sopophorous beans. I added the juice and then handed the stir to James and sighed.
"You can stir the draught to make sure it's the right amount of anti-clockwise stirs," Jame rolled his eyes and grinned. He stirred it seven time and raised his hand, I quickly grabbed the stir out of his hand and stirred it once clockwise.
"Oi!" James semi-yelled at me, while Professor Slughorn came over with a leaf. He dropped it into the mini-cauldron and watched it. The leaf shriveled and died.
"Amazing, your Draught of The Living Dead is just as perfect as Mr. Snapes' over there is," Professor Slughorn said looking into the mini-cauldron again. The bell rang out and Professor Slughorn dismissed us. I grabbed all my supplies and moved on to my next class.

**~**Time Skip**~** I walked into the Great Hall and say Mordecai, the strawberry blonde friend of Howies', Howie, and Andrea all sitting, and eating. I walked up to them and only had to say two words, for them to know.
"Flaming Nutters," Andrea and Howie stood up leaving Mordecai to be the only one sitting.
"Can he come?" Howie asked looking at me with puppy dog eyes. I laughed and motioned for Mordecai to follow us.
Remus Lupins' P.O.V Terra and her friends all ran out of the Great Hall with smiles on their faces. The smile of Terra's face was full of excitement and happiness, it made me want to be with her to know where they were going.
"Where do you think they're going?" I asked the others. Prongs shrugged then looked angry for a split second.
"All I know is she's really good at Potions and that her friends and her were talking about pickles, birds, fire and peanuts. I don't know what they were talking about or what they meant," Prongs said watching the last of Terra and her friends run through the Great Hall doors.
"We should follow them," Padfoot paused then continued. "I'm going to follow them, you guys in?" I stood up as did Prongs, Wormtail and Padfoot. We exited the Great Hall and watched as Prongs pulled the Invisible Cloak out of his bag. Wormtail watched to make sure no one was around and watching.
"Come on, Mooney, Wormtail!" Prongs motioned for us to all get under the cloak. I pulled the map out of my robes.
"I solemnly swear that I'm up to no good," I whispered and words explode onto the piece of parchment. Messrs Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs
Purveyors of Aids to Magical Mischief-Makers
are proud to present
THE MARAUDER'S MAP
I opened the map and searched for Terra's name. I finally found her name along with Andrea Rivers, Howard Reeses, and Mordecai Kingstop's names. They were all out in the Forbidden Forest moving deeper into it at a fast rate.
"They're in the Forbidden Forest, and they're moving deeper in by the minute. What are they doing?" I murmured to Prongs, Wormtail and Padfoot as we raced to the front doors of the castle. We opened the doors and slipped out before we walked quickly to the Forbidden Forest.
"They've stopped in the forest by the little pond, ya know," I said and that's where we went. When we arrived I saw the other girl, Andrea, distracting a teenage dragon, by diving and rolling around on the ground on the ground.
The Howard kid, the one that was with Terra and Andrea in the kitchen the day before, was running past with an egg in his hands, his regular clothes were smoldering and crispy looking. A strawberry blonde kid ran by with a baby dragon in his hands, his clothes in the same state as the Howard kids.
"Bloody hell! You guys should have mentioned what we were doing before inviting me!" He yelled almost tripping before he ran up to a random black slipper on the forest floor, and touched it, disappearing.
"Obliviate," was shouted which caused Andrea to stop messing with the dragon. The dragon stopped moving and just stood frozen in place. A blue glowing line of magic lead from the dragons head to the tip of a wand. The caster was non-other then Terra.
She stood, feet firmly placed on the ground with her shoulders squared, and a grip on her wand. She was wiping the dragons memories, so it wouldn't remember having the eggs. I stood in awe, along with Padfoot, Wormtail and Prongs watching the scene play out.
After she got all of the memory she needed out of the dragon she quickly ran -wait, was she missing a shoe?- over to Andrea and grabbed her arm before diving at the shoe. The both of them disappeared and we quickly ran away from the dragon and back towards Hogwarts. While running, I checked the map and found that they were at Hagrids' hut, with Hagrid.
'What was that? And how did she do that?' I thought before telling them where they had gone.
"They're at Hagrid's. How?" I said as we charged out of the Forbidden Forest beside Hagrid's Hut. Terra was standing beside the black slipper that had been they're key of disappearance, back in the forest. Terra stood over the shoe, when she waved her wand.
"Close," was all she said and it seemed as if a door was closed. She slid the black slipper on her feet and walked into Hagrid's Hut. We sneaked up to the window of Hagrid's kitchen and listened and watched the conversation.
"Where'd yer ge' ese' at?" Hagrid asked pointing to the baby dragon, in Andreas' hand, and the dragon egg, in Howards' hands. "What 'appened to yer clothes?"
"No where in particular, really. We thought that since you're the Games Keeper, that you might want some dragons to add to your collection on beasts and creatures," Andrea said smoothly, while the ends of her hair were literally smoking. She reached on her shoulder to pat down the little flames that had erupted on her shoulder.
Hagrid sighed, but then took the dragon and dragon egg out of their hands. "'Right, I won't tell 'ol Dumbledore 'bout 'es s'long as yer lot don't do it 'gain."
"Deal," Andrea and Terra said and smiled at the same time.
"We should probably go change. Class starts in five minutes and we're all covered in soot and burn clothes," Terra said, swiping her finger across her face. She pulled it away and it was covered in soot and ash. I looked at Prongs, he looked at Padfoot, and Padfoot looked at Wormtail. We all turned tail and ran back up to the school.
In Herbology, Terra was two minutes late, which resulted in her getting chewed out by Professor Sprout and getting detention after all her classes and before dinner. She nodded and quickly started listening in. I moved forwards, to get closer to the Bouncing Bulb, that Professor Sprout was holding, and to get closer to Terra, who had charmed her quill to write exactly what was being said by the Professor.
"Where did you and your friends run off to?" I whispered, trying to not be awkward.
"Wouldn't you and your friends like to know," she murmured, while flipping pages in her book.
"They don't, I do, just curious about everything," I lied, flinching at the same time.
"Maybe some other time, Hun," was all she said before Professor Sprout dismissed us. She closed her book and exited the Herbology Gardens.
Terra Lancasters' P.O.V. After I finished detention, which was helping Filch, the caretaker, clean up the bathrooms, I walked into the Great Hall and went over to when Mordecai, Andrea, and Howie were sitting, eating.
"Hey, Terra," Mordecai said going to make room for me to sit but I didn't. I shook my head and then proceeded to make up an excuse.
"I'm not feeling well, T.O.M.'s got me feeling down, so I'm going to go hole up somewhere to cry in pain and eat all the ice cream I feel like," I said. Andrea looked at me then put her hands down.
"Preach it, girl. I'll see you later, 'kay. If you want I can make you some of my mums' famous vanilla ice cream. It always helps when T.O.M. shows up," Andrea said going to stand up.
"No, I'm fine, I swear, usually when the cramps get bad I just need to be alone," I lied and said my bye's, before walking out of the Great Hall's doors and going to the Ravenclaw common room. I knocked the knocker and the eagle awoke.
"The more of me you have, the longer your life. The more of me you have, the less you have left. What am I?" The eagle asked, then waited patiently for the answer. I though for a second before answering.
"Heartbeats," I swiftly said entering the common room. I went up to my dorm and changed into regular clothes before leaving and going towards the main door. I checked around me and made sure no one was following me. I slipped out of the castle and used the shadow's of night to my advantage, by slipping shadow to shadow and then into the Forbidden Forest.
I walked around the trees and looked up to see the Full Moon wouldn't reveal itself for another thirty minutes. Good. I could look around and and spotted a fairly large tree through the night. I knew what tree that was, it was the tree I was warned about. The Whomping Willow.
I wasted away my time just laying on my back in the shadows listening to the many creatures in the forest. I eventually stood up from my spot and walked to a spot where the moon could shine through the woods. I stepped into the light and sighed as the familiar feeling of fire filled my veins and my skin was stretched like rubber across my skeletal frame.
My finger nails ripped off and replaced themselves with black claws. My skin ripped and teared, being replaced with ash grey skin and fur. My teeth sharped into fangs and canines and my face stretched to make room for my snout. My eyes turned black, and I fell to my knees, in pain. I had fully shifted into a werewolf.
I stayed in the woods and sniffed around, to see if there was anyone else around or outside. My claws left little groove in the ground and paw prints were left in my wake. I looked up from the mouse I was eating and saw four figures limping towards the Whomping Willow.
One of the figure transformed into a rat and ran into the tree, the tree froze giving the other three figures enough time to pass into a unknown, hidden passage. I stood on my hind legs and raised my head into the air before releasing a loud how and landing on all fours again. The howl echoed through the night, leaving a scar on any poor creatures that was nearby.
I trotted out of the woods and follow the scent of the four figures. Their scents reeked up through the ground and left traces of the smell of boys and food. I followed the scent for an eternity before stopping in front of a old rickety building.
I turned around and made my way back to the familiar forest and hunted more. I hunted small things: mice, rats, birds, any small unfortunate animals that crossed my path. I looked up from the fox I was eating and saw the sky getting lighter.
Sighing a wolf-ish sigh, I, unwillingly, turned back to human and pulled the random twigs and leaves out of my hair before shaking the dirt out of my hair and off my clothes. I ran towards the castle and slipped in, unnoticed before finding the library, which was locked.
"Alohomora," I whispered unlocking the library and slipping inside. I walked to the very back corner of the library where it was shrouded in shadows and sat down in one of the chairs before falling asleep on the desk.