68

-
" LOUIS WHAT THE FUCK- " Harry screamed from the bedroom.I was on the toilet.
Did he saw it?
Did he checked my phone?
This cant be true.
It can't be
I was to scared to go to him so i screamed back.
" WHATS UP HUN?" i screamed back normally.
" GET YOUR FUCKI-NG ASS OVER HERE "
I shallowed and walked to the door.
Okay. Louis. Stay.Calm. It was a mistake.

" Come sit down, next to me" Harry said with my phone in his hands.
" H-arry l-let me exp-"
" Sssshhh" harry cutted my off with his fingers to my lips. I looked confused while my heart beated so fast in my throat.
" First of all.."
He unlocked my phone " Change youre password because its old asfuck"
I shallowed.
" Second of all..."
Harry scrolled down my pictures.
He showed me the mirrorselfie. And looked confused at me and than he smirked.
What is he trying to do?
" Harry', i'm-"

Suprisely i felt harry's lips on my neck.
My eyes became bigger.
I laughed nervously.
" Sorry? Youre sorry? Yes you should me For not showing me those fucking nudes , goddamn ur so hot i wanna eat you and suck you to dead baby, damn - i'm so lucky to have you" . He gave a suckkiss in my neck again.

I coudlt hold the moan in.
" Fuck , i'm so horny now"
This ain't feeling good at all .. But i can't say him the truth. Not now. It was just a mistake.
" What are you thinking about baby?" Harry said and licked my lips.
I smirked. " Nothing"
" Good, i was thinking about morning sex, good thought?"
I nodded. I need to play this game. He thinks i made those nudes of fun formyself.
" Are you wearing that calvin klein underwair on the pictures? harry said while unlocking my jeans.
" I think so yeah, you like that pair?"
" Yes, i do baby, i want them to get wet asfuck"
he breathed out.
I began to feel turned on.

I did my jeans out and bited my lip.
Harry bited in my shirt and did it over my head. I was now in my underwair. He began to suck my nipples while he was taking his shirt off. I could feel the sweat of his body on mine . It was intense asfuck.
" Let me fucking eat your ass out" he said out of breath and i giggled.
" I never saw you so horny hazz"
" Than you should never make the pictures"
I closed my eyes when he squeezed in my ass.
" That hurts" i giggled
" Poor baby" harry joked and i felt his mouth on my underwair that went down my knees.

He licked my butt and i moaned.
" Baby likes that huh, iknow that"
I felt his big hands around them and a tonque in the middle. I didnt even know what he did but it was alot. Alot was going on.
When he was finally done he grabbed a new pair underwair and gave it to me.
He ended with a kiss on my cheeck.
" That wasn't even sex" i said when he fixed his shirt.
" To me it was, because youre body is just sex to me."
I rolled my eyes and kissed in his hair.
" Whatevers love"  and we ended up cuddling.

-A couple hours later-

Harry and i were walking hand in hand though the city. The city of love.So i think we actually need to marry. In this city. Together. I wanna be with harry together forever. I want to organize our wedding anniversary very specially. Small but special. 

''Baby ur quiet today..?'' harry said with a worry voice. 

I schocked. ''I- i'm not , what do you mean''. 

Harry smiled and kissed my cheeck. ''Whatever is wrong with u.. wanna go shopping?''.

I nodded. Ohgosh i need to buy a expensive ring i have to spend not much money. And i need to act normal. Gosh how do i act normal i always get nervous for secrets. And what happended this morning was risky.

When i finally could act normal we went in the most nicest clothes shops ever

When i finally could act normal we went in the most nicest clothes shops ever. First we went to a adidas shop that was the biggest one ever. I really love adidas and harry knows that. 

'' This is like heaven '' i said to harry with looking around. Harry smiled and looked around too. 

'' OMG  i think this looks so cute on you'' harry screamed a little to hard. I blushed and looked up. It was a pink soft sweater and he holded it before me. ''Please take it on''.

I looked at it and holded my shoulders up and nodded. '' It looks comfy tho''. Harry nodded and grabbed my hand. We walked to a small dressing room. It was actually really busy in the store so i wrustled myself in a dressing room. 

'' I WAIT HERE'' harry screamed and i waved and walked in the dressing room. It fitted me perfect but than i looked at the price. 250 dollars... ''ARE YOU DONE LOU?'' i did my hair that was all in my normal and walked out the room with a smile.

Harry holded his hands for his mouth. ''Baby you look so cuddly , soft and beautiful in that! '' i blushed '' Thankyou, but the price is really expensive, i don't think i can pay it''. I actually can pay it but i  wanna waste money on our marriege. 

Harry holded a eyebrow up. '' I'll buy you this, we cant get out of this store without buying this. It looks s-''

''No u can't do that harry'' i said rolling my eyes and smiling.

'' I can and i wanna, get your ass in that dressing room and take your shirt on '' harry said and gave a kiss on my forhead.

I rolled my eyes again ''Fine, i love you'' and with a '' I LOVE YOU TO'' closed the door of the dressingroom.

YO IM BACK DID U MISSED ME ?

ITS BEEN A HALF YEAR OUR SOMETHING AND IM SORRY I HAD EXAM AND I PASSED IT YAYAY. i have now a 8 week vacation and i wanne spend it with writing. I missed writing so much so there u go with a huge ass part. Get ready for the next part because louis is going purpose :

xoxoxo