Chapter Eleven

MORNING

"Jensen!" You yell while walking around the trailer area, you sighing when no one replies to your call. It's been like this since early this morning, no one's been around and you've gotten yourself pretty much hopelessly lost; even though you don't want to admit it one bit.

You narrow your eyes in anger as a man, one that you were hoping to find before Jensen, comes into view. Trying to get into his trailer. "Misha!"

"Hello Y/N, the boys went out for a shot." Misha smiles. "Not the drink but...recording." 

"I get it." You nod. "I was actually looking for you, I need to talk and need advice."

"Advice? From me?" He questions.

"Well, yeah." You shrug before looking down to your shoes to avoid eye contact with him. "I don't think my best friend back home would understand....and you're my best friend here. I just...need your help." 

"Well, come in." Misha smiles while opening his trailer door for you, you nod in thanks before stepping into his trailer. You sigh and plop down on his couch, running a hand through your hair as you tried to put your thoughts together. "So, how can I help?"

"I...I need help with Jensen." You state, finally looking up at him.

"Oh god, what did he do this time?" Misha demands, slapping his face in the process at the thoughts that came into his head of what Jensen could have possibly done.

"No no, it's nothing like that." You quickly reply while putting your hands in front of you. "It's just, we don't talk enough about us. Sometimes he acts as if there's an 'us' but other times it's as if we were just good friends."

"Oh, so it's this kind of talk." Misha chuckles.

"I mean, he's coming with me to meet my family. How do I introduce him? How do I talk about this?!" You demand, your thoughts running wild.

"Woah woah, Y/N. Just tell him how you feel." Misha replies.

"Feel? I? How I feel?" You stutter. "I do not have feelings, I don't understand feelings."

"It's not that hard." Misha scoffs.

"Easy for you to say." You reply.

"Y/N, just talk to him. Ask him where it's going and where he wants to go with it, then you give your opinion," Misha states, neither of you knowing about the two actors that were hiding in Misha's bedroom; ready for a prank to beat all kinds of pranks.

Jared starts to walk forward, to interrupt the conversation before it could go any further, but Jensen places his hand in front of Jared to stop him from moving past him. Jensen trying to continue to hear the conversation that was occurring in the other room.

"I just-"

"What's the worst that could happen?" Misha interrupts, a small smirk on his lips. 

"Well, for starters it could get really awkward and we may never speak to each other again. Which could break something in the Space-Time continum somewhere, which would probably end up in the eleventh dimension theory actually coming true!!" You ramble off. "And then I'd be really sad because Jensen and I wouldn't be talking as we faught off aliens from the Avengers."

"You really are a nerd." Misha chuckles. 

"Hey, I warned everyone before coming onto this set that I am a nerd and will forever be one." You reply, a small laugh escaping your lips.

"None of that is going to happen because ultimately, Jensen probably feels the same way." Misha states.

"But what if he doesn't?"

"What if he does?"

"What if he doesn't?"

"What if he does?"

"What if he doesn't?"

"What if he does?"

"What if he doesn't?"

"What if he does?"

"Misha, I can do this all friggin day." You state. "He doesn't feel the same way."

"A few minutes ago you were hoping he did." Misha replies.

"Well, I realized that I don't have enough luck to have that actually happen to me." You shrug. "So, he probably doesn't."

"If I can prove he does, will you talk to him?" Misha demands, his mouth turning up in an almost cheshire cat like smile.

"Yeah, if you could somehow-"

"I just don't know." Jensen's voice rings throughout the trailer from Misha's phone. "She probably just thought it was a fling."

"Jensen, you gotta talk to her." Jared's voice replies.

"But what if something happens? Then it's going to be too weird around us." 

"See?" Misha smiles while pocketing his phone, your mouth hangs open in surprise as you stare at the man. He continues to smile as he stands and pats your head as if you were a small child. "Close your mouth sweetie you'll catch flies."

"Hey, that's my line!"

===

Hello guys!!

How's life?

I just made a gingerbread house and I'm pretty damn proud of it, where as my brothers....looks like this.

(Mines on the right/Brothers is on the left)

To explain, it has a big pile of frosting in the front of the house, which he calls an 'avalanche' and the gingerbread is missing it's head.

The tree isn't decorated

There's one gingerbread missing

and all the candy that came with the kit is somewhere buried underneath the frosting....

My brother is 13....

-Author Out

PS. Honestly I'm not sorry to those of you who do not care and have made it clear with your comments, to those of you who do/don't; thanks for not sending those stupid comments.

I'm sorry but this is my book, I think I can add A/N if I want to.

So Merry Christmas guys, I'll try and be back later...