You Had Me At Hello

Dedicated to my first fan @AkiraKalen :*

"Girl, I can't believe it." Gale squealed, her bangles jiggling as she bounced up and down. "Trey Songz in Bronx, for a whole two years!"

I laughed, pulling the keys from the egnition of my sleek black Range Rover. I leaned back into the crem leather seats, sighing happily. "Two fucking years, Gee!"

Gale glanced in the mirror and re-applied some lip gloss. "And he's got his CD signing today."

I grinned as we stepped out of my car and headed into the mall. Instantly our ears were filled with screaming of fourteen year old Angels with Trey's face on their shirts.

I watched as more and more mobs of girls shoved their way into the doors.

And as my eyes scanned the view, I saw him. Him, Trey Songz, in the flesh. And damn was it good.

"Girl, there he is!" Gale squealed again. I nodded and walked over to join the mile long line leading to the table where was signing CD's.

After aboit twenty minutes the line had shortened an inch. Some girl had started balling at the front of the cue.

Gale scoffed. "They must be tripping if they think we waitin' in this line all day." And with that, she grabbed my wrist and tugged me to the front of the que. "'Scuse me, move, VIP Angels comin' through bitches."

We reached the front of the que. And there he was. Damn, he looked even cuter up close, I thought.

Gale let my wrist go and pulled her CD from her bag, slapping it onto Trey's desk. She smiled at him, and he hesitated but smiled back. "Hi, Trey."

"Wassup girl?" He said. I swear his voice made my knees weak. "Who should I make this out to?"

"Gale." She flipped her wavy black hair.

"Gale. My beautiful Angel. Love, Trigga." He gave her another gleaming smile and handed her the CD. Gale nearly fainted as she stepped back for me to go forward.

I gently laid my picture and CD on the desk, letting my hair fall over my eyes. "Hey." I mumbled. Pull it together Rita! I scolded myself.

From between my dark hair I sae Trey smile as he watched my curiously. "Who should I make this out to?"

"Uhh, R-Rita." I stuttered. "Or Rie."

He cocked an eyebrow. "Sorry, Rie. Just Rie."

He chuckled, and my heart fluttered. "You sure?"

"Uh-huh." I cussed inside my head.

He signed his name with a flourish on the picture, then wrote: To Rie, my special, blushing Angel. Love Trey.

As he handed me back my stuff, our eyes locked.

Yeah, just like in the movies, where their hands briskly touch and it's all magic and butterflies.

I smiled, and he gave me a curious grin.

"Girl, he wrote something on the back of your picture." Gale said as we strolled away.

"Wha..?" I turned it over.

I choked on my breath.

His number, with 'xo' written underneath.

I just nearly died.

----

You like? Teehee :D

-shezz :*