Chapter 2

I clearly need to title this story someone help! ( in desperate need of one)
---------
He finished replying to one of the messages and got ready to transfer into the school. He went to bed early to get a good night sleep. 'Looks like Cielo will be taking a break for awhile' He thought as he fell into deep sleep.

Upon waking the next morning her groaned. Why? Well because he has to:
1. Go to school
2. Wake up early
3. And sit in class for some stupid reason
4. Most likely gonna get bullied and can't kill them
5. Gotta act like a dame
(I mean like I already groan every morning but like that is way worse than what I do at school)

He thought that he might not be recognized by his former classmates because he changed quiet a bit. He has scars on his arms and body, so he would have to some how hide that and also his hair has grown long.

Not long like a girls hair but just long enough to cover half of his face. He hasn't cut his hair in awhile, not that he cared about his appearance nor what other people think he looks like.

Heading off to school after changing into a uniform. He headed out the door grabbing his weapons and school bag. Successfully hiding his weapons like a great assassin he is, and blending into the crowd like he had always gone to school.

He arrived at the school to find the Disciplinary Committee Leader Hibari Kyoya beating the shit out of someone. Ignoring it as he walked by. Hibari glanced over at Cielo and felt something was off about him, but decided to ignore it since it wasn't his job to find out.

Cielo walked towards the teachers office for his scheduled, as he bumped into Yamamoto Takeshi, the schools sports star. "Ahaha! My bad, my bad, are you alright?" Takeshi asked. Cielo nodded but the one who had fallen was Takeshi, Cielo didn't even budge when he bumped into Takeshi.

Cielo arrived at the teachers office to only be directed to the nurses office. His home room teacher was the school nurse. He knew the school nurse was part of the mafia so he would have to be careful.

He walked into the nurses office. Instead the lazy nurse who only treats females, he finds a scowling silver haired teen. He walked a bit closer only to smell gunpowder coming from the teen. It was a faint scent.

He ignored it and looked around for the nurse in the room. "He's not here" the teen said and kicked him out. He sighed but at least he got the classroom number from the teen. He walked to the class and opened the door. Immediately all eyes were on to the new student.

He looked around in the classroom and smirked, but it quickly disappeared. He has found what he was looking for his mission.

--------------
Sorry but I think I'm going to end up making these chapters for this story quiet short.

When you realize you forgot to click publish on the story LOL