The Red Selection - Jean May Inferno

Name: Jean May Inferno
Age: 18
Looks: https://i.gr-assets.com/images/S/compressed.photo.goodreads.com/hostedimages/1401069020i/9753049._SY540_.jpg

jpg

Personality: Jean is loud and outgoing in simple terms

Personality: Jean is loud and outgoing in simple terms. She always is up to a challenge and defeat makes her try harder. To see her blush or smile genuinely would be something that would take a lot of work, she doesn't like authority and hates ((most)) slivers. She will never talk openly about the visible scar on her face or her blind eye. She always wears thick black gloves for a reason and although she seems to be brave and strong, her biggest fear is her ability.
--Red--
Ability: Oblivion
Family: Just her younger sister who has been living with her aunt for the past five years
Backstory: All of her life she grew in more and more hate for the sliver. When she turned 12 she was happy until the one day she touched the wall from outside her house and it exploded / set fire. It became a horrible fire which blinded her in one eye and left a very noticeable scar. It killed her parents and older brother, she managed to save her little five year old sister, Jane. Jean and Jane were taken to live with their aunt, who hates Jean. She sent in the form for the selection to get rid of Jean.
Strengths: Winning fights, lying and being herself. She is good in tough situations and almost always knows what to say or do.
Flaws: She hates to be touched in almost anyway unless she truly trusts the person. She is scared of her ability and hates the dark, it reminds her of the accident. She's bad at opening up to people and being herself.
Hobbies: She likes to watch the sunrise but not the sunset. She likes to draw and is decent at dancing. She rarely shows her drawings.
Fears: The fear of her sister dying as well, her hurting anyone with her ability. Ending up alone and unloved.
Thoughts on the bloodline: Most slivers deserve to feel and learn how it is to be a Red
Password: SHE WOULD MAKE THE SLIVERS PAY. Jk. She would do whatever she could to remove the barriers between the slivers and reds and help red's with whatever they may need to get on their feet and have better lives.
Her scar btw: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/db/1b/73/db1b739808dfc43a7802df92feed83ef.jpg

thatoneacount