Chapter 3

When Takeru Fujiwara and Nana Sakurai were introduced to the other members of the stride club. They were about to say the reason they where there but......
Kuga- Why are you here for.
Takeru- We are here to join the stride club.
Heath- Sorry but there are not a lot of members so there is no point in training for a race.
Hozumi- But if you can find more members there will be a reason to start training for races.
Nana- I am sure we will find members to start training for races.
Heath- I will not count on it but of you can find 3 more members then I promise we will start the training for races.
Takeru- We are going to find them.
Kuga- It would be amazing if we had a girl runner though.
Takeru- Maybe she would like to join let me see.
Heath- That is true it would be amazing to have a girl runner.
Takeru- May be that can be possible.
Nana- Ummm. Takeru are you talking about me.
Takeru- No not you. Some one else I know that goes to this school. You Nana can be the relationer.
Nana- You really think that would be okay. I mean can a girl even be a relationer.
Hozumi- Yes it is possible they are usually in the best teams.
Kuga- Any way Takeru how are you so sure she might want to join the stride club.
Takeru- I don't but I could ask nicely if she could. Well any way we should be off but first we will find the boy I know will have to be persuade to even join this stride club.
Heath- You can't just force them to come can't you or can you *glare*
Nana- Any way we should get going we will return with the new 2 members of the stride club.
And with that both Nana and Takeru were off to find the boy and the girl that will be asked nicely or will have to be forced to join the stride club. They had just gotten to the gym when..... "Ahhhhhh" they heard a noise that sounded like someone was in pain. They walked to the gym and went to see what the commotion was all about but what they saw surprised them both. They had seen Riku reach a volleyball that was supposed to be out. So then Nana said
Nana- Is this who you said would need to be forced or persuade to enter the stride club.
Takeru- Yes that is lets see what will happen if we just greet him.
Nana- Okay Takeru.
So that is what they did and walked in side the gym but before they could say something Riku had said something first.
Riku- Oh hello Takeru and Nana what are you doing here.
Takeru- We are here to ask if you want to join our club.
Riku- Sure but what is your club anyway.
Takeru- We will tell you after we ask one more person to come join our club. Would you like to come Riku.
Riku- Ok and Sure I would like to go Takeru.
Nana- Ok follow us.
Riku- Nana are you in this club to.
Nana- Yes now we have to hurry and find the girl Takeru wants to ask to join.
Takeru- It should not be hard seeing as though the one we are going to be asking is my twin sister Megan Fujiwara.
Riku- Wait you have a twin wow I did not know that.
Nana- Oh you mean the girl you were talking about is your twin sister.
Takeru- Yes now hurry before she joins a different club.
Nana, Riku- Ok lets go.
And so with that they all went and looked for Takeru's twin sister.
What will happen next stay toon for that next chapter.
******************************
Please comment or vote.
I don't own anything of prince of stride except Megan and the plot. Hope you enjoyed this chapter.
I will make an effort to update the next chapter soon.
Okay goodbye stay toon for Chapter 4.