Chapter Two

I limped into the school, ignoring the laughs and rude comments. "Ew, Turner, you're so ugly! Nobody will ever love you!" I kept my head down and tried to tune them out. "Worthless!" Someone spat venomously.

Once I reached my locker, somebody pushed me against it, scraping my skin. "Timantha, you worthless human being!" I recognized that voice. It was Trixie Tang, the most popular girl in school.

"P-please, stop," I croaked miserably. She and her clique laughed at me. "How pathetic," she sneered, pushing me harder.

After she was satisfied, she walked off with her group and some random guy.

My godparents rubbed my back. "Oh, sweetie," Wanda started but I stopped her. "It's okay, I just want to be alone for a bit," I stated softly.

Class was painfully boring. Crocker insisted on giving me bad grades whether the questions were right or not.

"Ah, Turner, I see you showed up with your FAIRY GODPARENTS!!!!" He spazzed around the room, pointing at my green and pink school supplies.

I held them tightly, watching in horror as he crashed through the window. "..NO CLASS!!" The class cheered and ran out of the building.

I was hurt too much to walk home, so the colorful beings poofed me home.

They knew how I was feeling, so they decided to leave me alone. "I wish that somebody loved me," I sobbed softly, clinging onto a nearby pillow.