Traces of Sanguine

Start from the beginning

"Hi girls!" – you greeted walking up to them.

"Sit, quickly!" – Nami didn't even try hiding her anxiety and pulled you to a chair between them – "C'mon tell us! How did you do it? Did he let you touch? Was it good?!"

"Wait, what?" – the questions confused and worried you most.

"Yeah, we want to know how you seduced him!" – Robin joined Nami completely throwing her previous posture away.

"Or did he come to you?" – Nami's words made you blush madly with the memories.

"H-How do you know about me-e and Law in the first place?!" – your embarrassment didn't stop you from confronting them.

"You and Law?!" – you had to cover their mouths to make sure no one heard.

"Yes... who did you think it was?" – in your head their talk didn't make any sense.

"Zoro." – they both answered at the same time.

"Didn't you see it on facebook?" – Robin asked while Nami searched for something on her bag.

"See what?" – you looked back at Nami who now typed on her phone.

"This!" – she quickly showed you a picture of you hugging and kissing Zoro on her phone.

"What... but how?!" – words couldn't even express your anger and confusion – "This was moments ago!..."

"That's what we wanna know." – Nami turned back to her calm posture while Robin didn't look very pleased.

"It's not what it looks like, I swear!" – you assured Robin so she calmed down.

"It better not be 'cause you both can be expelled for this!" – Robin's words of wisdom striked you.

"Before you get mad, please listen..." – you sighed before continuing – "I just needed a model for my body painting project. I needed someone who'd take this as serious as I do and Zoro was the best option!"

"Plus the hot body" – anyone could easily see through Nami's smirk.

"We understand, but why..." – Robin looked at it again.

"It was just a kiss on his cheek! I was teasing him. The picture's angle is misleading!" – you were grossed out imagining it – "I would never do that! I only love him like a brother."

"We know..." - they both patted your head.

"But others don't." – Robin became serious for a second and turned to Nami – "We have to catch whoever is behind this..."

"It's an anonymous source." – Nami checked on her phone.

"Which means they did this one purpose." - concluded Robin – "Delete it now!"

"Already did!" – the orange haired girl giggled in excitement.

"We have to go back to that classroom!" – you suddenly stood up determined to solve this case – "Whoever took that photo had to be there at the right moment it happened. We may be able to get some clue if we go back there."

"Good idea." – Robin followed you.

"You know what? Forget about our current courses, we should be spies!" – Nami jumped out of her chair following you both.

The classroom wasn't far from the cafeteria but you still run. Robin warned you not to run, otherwise you could alert the culprit but your anger spoke louder as you ignored her. Soon, you entered the classroom, the three trying to catch your breaths. You looked around but nothing had changed, nothing, not even the sanguine scratches and fingerprints on your table...

"Wait." – you suddenly realized your mistake and searched for your pencil case in your bag – "It's gone!"

"What is gone?" – asked Nami just as confused as Robin.

"My sanguine bar, I used it on my sketches today." – you turned towards them.

"You think the culprit stole it?" – Robin tried to see the connection.

"This is perfect!" – you went to your desk again analyzing it – "I always clean up before leaving and this time was no exception. The culprit must have took my sanguine bar and left his fingerprints in the process."

"Are you absolutely sure about this? Anyone could have taken it, even Zoro." – Nami was still right after all.

"But even if your theory was right, we still don't have ways to make use of these fingertips." – for once, Robin was sad she was right.

"No, but the culprit had to be very near to take the photo, which means, I should have been able to see him when I left in a hurry!" – you stubbornly refused to give up.

"Then who did you see?" – Nami sat on a chair nearby.

"Hancock" – your fuzzy memories didn't help.

No matter how much you thought it over and over, your theory just simply wasn't good enough. It took you some time, but you gave up. The three of you left, but luck wasn't completely against you when she showed up.

That's right, Hancock showed up, flirting with Luffy of course, the poor boy never had a break. It was already becoming discomfortable looking at them, the way she put her hands all over him, just gross!

"Her hands!" You looked back at her hands with difficulty as she eccentrically moved. The distance didn't help much but you saw it, traces of sanguine in her hands.