Oh God! I Got Idiots As Best Friends!!!

Happy reading!!!
The person in above picture is Matt!!!
...... @.....

"I know I am so hot and you can't resist me. At least you can call me before you come, Rosie", Aaron said cockily and took a sip on his coke.

"I want you to make me a woman", Rowan said determinedly.

Aaron chocked on the water that he was drinking and started to cough vigorously.

"What?", Aaron asked between his coughs.

"I want you to give me a makeover", Rowan said casually while examining her badly bitten nails.

"That's what you meant by making you a women?", Aaron asked and started to laugh.

"Yes", Rowan said.

On hearing her reply, Aaron started to laugh even louder which was starting to annoy her.

"Why the hell are you laughing?", Rowan asked narrowing her eyes at him.

"I kind of misunderstood your request", Aaron said between his laughter.

"What's there to misunderstand?", Rowan asked cluelessly.

"When does a girl become a woman? Do you remember what Mrs. Montana said in health class last year?", Aaron asked cockily.

"Shut up, you idiot. I didn't mean that. Get your mind off the gutter", Rowan snapped and her cheeks were turning red in embarrassment.

'This is embarrassing ', she thought.

"Oh My God! You are blushing. I never thought you were capable of such reaction", Aaron said laughing at her.

"Well, I am not. I am not actually blushing. It's just I am so mad that my entire face is turning red", Rowan snapped.

"Whatever you say, Rosie", Aaron said mockingly.

"Whatever. Are you going to give me a makeover or not?", Rowan asked annoyed.

"I thought you were perfectly fine with how you were. Why do you even want a makeover?", Aaron asked and looked at her curiously waiting for her answer.

"I was but today I was kind of
rejected ", Rowan said not meeting his eyes as it was embarrassing for her.

"You finally asked my brother out?", Aaron asked mockingly.

"I should not have said that", Rowan said and groaned while closing her face with her hands.

"How the hell do you know it was your brother? Are you stalking me or something?", Rowan asked.

"Don't flatter yourself, Rosie. Don't think that I miss the blush on your face whenever my brother is around", Aaron said. Rowan didn't reply and stayed silent.

"Okay, you got rejected but you wanting to change yourself don't make sense to me", Aaron said as if he was expecting more explanation.

"Carter kind of rejected me saying that I was like a little brother to him and he preferred more feminine women", Rowan said closing her eyes as she was too embarrassed to face him.

Suddenly she heard a loud roar of laughter. She opened her eyes to see him. Aaron who was sitting on the bed was now lying on the bed and was laughing too hard clutching his stomach. Even his eyes started to water because of laughing too hard. The sight before her made Rowan furious.

After few minutes he regained his composure and asked her, "OMG! Did he really say you were like a little brother to him? ".

She nodded her head. Aaron doubled over laughing again.