Chapter 1: Dad?!

It was a normal Monday afternoon in Amity Park. The sun was shining, the birds were singing, and Vlad Plasmius and Danny Phantom were in the air fighting. Yep, a normal day it was. Danny was currently blasting eco-blast after eco-blast at Vlad trying to get him away from him.

“Go away you fruit loop!” He shouted at the older halfa. Vlad looked at Danny unamused and fired a pink eco-blast him successfully shooting him in the stomach.

“Now now Daniel. This wouldn’t be necessary if you would just say yes and renounce your idiot of a father.” He stated calmly. Danny looked at the man furiously. He then started to shot another valley of eco-blast at Vlad. Vlad just shooked his head disapprovingly and Dodged the blast effortlessly.

“I already told you about a million times before, my answer is still NO!” he shouted and blasted the man with a strong eco-blast to the stomach officially making them even. Vlad swiftly regained his posture and without missing a beat teleported behind Danny and restrained his arm behind him. Danny winced at the action but quickly replaced the look of pain with a look of anger.

“Let go of me!” He yelled. Vlad tilted the boys head up so he was looking at him in the eyes.

“Listen here Daniel. This wouldn’t be happening if you would just join me. I can offer what your idiot father can not. I can offer you a safe life with no worries of ghost and trying to hide your secret, I can offer you training and most of all I can offer you understanding. I know what it’s like to have powers my boy. I’ve had mine for 20 years.” Vlad stated firmly.

“Yeah, a concussion?” Danny retorted back. All that did was make Vlad madder than he already was.

Danny looked into Vlad’s eyes. “Let go of me Dad!”

Vlad frozen at that moment in shock but quickly recovered. Danny on the other hand was frozen in is spot like his life depended on it looking shocked.

Vlad smirked. “I didn’t know you thought of me that way little badger.” he cooed in amusement.

“Maybe I could use this to my advantage.” he thought noticing the camercrew.

“N-no I-I didn’t mean to-” but before he could finish Vlad interrupted him.

“Now now, son. There’s no need to be afraid Daddy’s here.” he said before turning Danny around and staring him in the eyes. Vlad smirked and then let go of Danny.

Mr.Lance and his crewmen looked up at the 2 half-ghost i shock. “Di-did Danny Phantom just call that ghost Dad?”

The Next Morning

“Last night the ghost  Danny Phantom and Plasmius were fighting, but during the fight we managed to catch some of their conversation and what was revealed to us was astonishing.” A news reporter exclaimed before a video of last nights fight came onto the screen.

Danny looked into Vlad’s eyes. “Let go of me Dad!”

Vlad frozen at that moment in shock but quickly recovered. Danny on the other hand was frozen in is spot like his life depended on it looking shocked.

Vlad smirked. “I didn’t know you thought of me that way little badger.” he cooed in amusement.

“N-no I-I didn’t mean to-” but before he could finish Vlad interrupted him.

“Now now, son. There’s no need to be afraid Daddy’s here.” he said before turning Danny around and staring him in the eyes. Vlad smirked and then let go of Danny.

“So there you have it forks, Plasmius is apparently Phantom’s dad. Now onto later news Nasty-”

Vlad then turned the TV off at that moment amused. “This is perfect,” he thought, “I can use this to my advantage. Soon Daniel, you’ll be begging for me to let you live with me.”