-O2-

My alarm went off the next morning way earlier then I was ready for

My alarm went off the next morning way earlier then I was ready for. Odell kept me up all night because he couldn't keep him hands to himself. I don't know how to say no to him, it's just that good. I hit the snooze button and slowly got out of my bed, Bailey wasn't in my bed which is unusual for her. Odell wasn't in the bed either, I didn't understand because today was his day. I had to be down at my studio working on the next set of clothes coming out on the line. I walked into Bailey's room and laughed because Odell was laying across Bailey's bed sleeping and she was sleeping on his back. She must have talked daddy into sleeping in her bed with her. She has him wrapped around her little finger, I took a picture and sent it to my parents and Odell's parents.

I closed the door quietly, walking into the bathroom i turned the shower on and tied up my hair. My phone started to ring , I looked over and my assistant was calling me. It was before my time so I let it go to voicemail. I loved being my own boss , best decision I have ever made. Once I finished my shower , I went into the kitchen to cook, but Ms.Jenny was already in there cooking and cleaning. Jenny is the nanny, and don't worry she's married with two teenage children. I know better I've seen enough Lifetime movies.

" Good Morning Ms Jenny , you are here early today !"

" Good Morning Delaney, I know I wanted to get here before you left , I have written down all of the things little Lady B has asked for her birthday."

I chuckled and took the list from Jenny , I asked her to observe Bailey and note anything she thought she really liked. I asked but she keeps saying the same thing.

" Ms Jenny if there is anything else that you need or the house needs let Odell know he's got the day off today."

She nodded and went back to cooking , I walked back upstairs to the bedroom and ran into Odell at the bedroom door.

He's just so perfect everything about him.

" Good Morning Mrs Beckham"

I wrapped my arms around his waist and he leaned down and kissed me slowly. I loved the way his lips felt against mine , it was easily my favorite part of being physical with him.