Chapter 11

~Briana's P.O.V~

Fine. I wasn't completely honest to Ang. There is NO WAY I will go back to England! I'm just gonna stay in her parents' beach house. She's not gonna be there for a long time. So, it's morning again. Today, I'm gonna do things I haven't done in a long time. I ran around my room and found my skateboard. I was going skateboarding.

I made my way to the skatepark. I waited for my  turn to go. Surpisingly, I was the only girl. Then, it was my turn. I took a deep breath, and slid down and up onto the other side. I waited again for my turn. Then, someone tapped my right shoulder. I looked. No one. Then, I looked to the left. OHMYGOD. "WHAT?!?! I MISSED YOU!" I screamed. Then, I hugged him. It was my old best friend Lance. He was my best friend in England until he moved here. I totally forgot about him. "Hey Bree... wanna hang later?" Lance asked. "Yeah.. like after this round?" "That could work." I looked around the crowd. When I saw them, my mouth dropped. Standing right there, watching me was One Direction and Ang. My eyes couldn't stop staring. Staring at Niall.

"Oh god. Look. Once we get to the other side, we have to go." I said. "BREE? BREE? WAIT! BREE! BRIANA!" I heard Niall scream. Dammit. He was climbing up here. I have to go NOW. "GUYS! MY TURN!" I screamed. Finally, the ground was clear. I then slid down on my skateboard and stopped at the other side. I then waved wildly to Lance. "Come on!" I yelled to him. He was on my side in less than a minute. Then, we turned around and walked away. Except, I stopped. Niall had grabbed a skateboard and tried to follow me. But, he fell... and he didn't move. 

I ran back and ran down the ramp. "NIALL! NIALL! ANSWER ME! WHY? WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?" I screamed. I tried to look fow One Direction but they weren't there anymore. That's it. I picked Niall up and ran to Lance's car. "Lance. Hospital. Now" I told him. "Why?" he asked. "JUST GO! Please." i told him.

 When Niall was layed safely inside, that's when I was going to leave. But, I stopped myself and kissed him. "Let's go." I told Lance. On our way out, we saw One Direction and Ang. I didn't dare look at them and just walked out of the hospital into Lance's car. "So... where to?" I asked. "Um... well, let's go to the beach." he suggested. I nodded. It's actually quite strange without Ang. I look at my phone. It has a voice mail. From Ang. I text her.

I am so sorry.

* * * * * * * * 

So Lance and I are at the beach. We actually get bored of it and go zip lining instead. Dang was that fun. Except, I screamed so hard. Hah. So for the rest of the day, we wondered around California. I even went to Lance's house. 

"Lance, are you going to tell me who it is?" said Lance's mother. "Hi guys. Miss me?" I said. "Oh my goodness! Briana! We missed you!" said Lance's father. "I am here for vacation." I told them. "By yourself?" asked Lance's mother. "Well I came here with Ang but we kind of got into a fight and we just need some time." I explained to them. "Oh. Well I hope you guys are okay. would you like to stay for dinner?" Lance's mother said. "Um yeah I think-" I said, but Lance cut me off. "Yeah... NO mom. We'll just go out to eat something." he said. "Let's go." 

"Wait... so why are you and Ang fighting?" I explained the whole story to him. "Damn. That's pretty..." "Weird. I know." I said. "You should go. Go apologize to her." he said. "Yeah. You're right... But the problem is I have no idea where she is" I said. Then I got a text.

It's okay. Look. Niall is out of the hospital.Don't worry.

Wait... where are you?

Same place where you are. Turn around.

I turned around. Sitting right there was Ang and One Direction. I got up and walked to them. "Hey guys." I said. They all said heys and hi's. "Are you mad at me?" I asked. "No... we're just surprised. I mean... how you're here and all." said Harry. "Well.. I'm sorry. So? What did I miss?" I asked.  I looked at Ang. She was looking at Zayn. Zayn was looking at her. "You two. speak. now." I told them. "Any and I are going out." Zayn blurted. "Ohhhhhh" I said. "Well.. I'm just gonna go now. I'll see you guys later." I said. And walked away. Lance had already left and payed.

Ang followed me outside. "You can come back you know.. to live with us." Ang said. "I'll think about it." I replied. We waved goodbye and walked to our destinations.

I decided to walk back to the hotel. Maybe surprise them. In within 10 minutes, Any got back. She screamed. And the boys came rushing in. "hey guys... I'm gunna live here again..." I said. "Greatttt" Niall said. I smiled. Ang smiled. Niall smiled. "Wait a second... if Bree is dating Niall and Ang is dating Zayn, then you guys can have a-" Liam said. "DOUBLE DATE!!!!" Ang and I screamed.