Lost with out him part 2

Part 2

I wake up alone, I don't like the feeling. The clock says 10:30am, I can't believe I slept that long. I look around the room to see if Niall was anywhere to be found but no luck. I slowly remember what happened last night.worst night ever. I shift my body so I am now sitting up, wow do I ever feel awful. I rest my head in my hands, I hear foot steps come from behind me. "Hey love, I brought you some tea, how are you feeling this morning ? "

I put a smile on my face and grab the cup from him "thank you, I am alright. I am so sorry again." I breath and take a sip of my tea once again. " no, no, it's fine, just please tell me next time. " his voice has worry in it. He sits beside me and rubs my back. " do you remember the first day we met ? " he voice is low, I know because that was the worst, yet the best day of my life.

*flash back*Nialls pov*

My hand grabs the cold metal door handle to swing open he door to the bar. It has been a long week and I need a break. I make my way through the bust crowd of people and sit on a stool. I look yo my right and I see this beautiful girl sobbing into her hands. I really didn't know what to do but stare. Finally I get the urge to put my hand on her warm shoulder and ask what is wrong. " excuse me?, I don't mean to bother you but re you alright ? " I say with my Irish accent. She slowly picks her head up and turns to look at me. Her dark brown hair long and fell mid way at her back, her cheeks red and tear stained, and her blue eyes, red and pussy looked right into mine. " oh....umm..... Yeah I am ok " she says to me. Her voice was so sweet and quit. She took her sleeve in one hand and rubbed the tears away. " do you want to talk about it ? I know that always makes me feel better. " I take the risk and ask her. Now I know why people say love at first sight. She looks away and licks her lips before speaking " it's a long story, I don't want to ruin your night" she says that before getting up and walking away but I grab her wrist.