The Hidden World- A Clannad Fanfiction

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

                                                                                   -8-8-8-

For days I work, building another metal body.

Something strange is happening while I work, though. 

Outside, the weather is getting colder. What is happening to our world?

Only time would answer my question.

                                                                 -8-8-8-

The girl continues to build. I can tell, the cold is starting to get to her.

Now, I cant really feel the cold, but I know its there. The grass outside is starting to yellow, and she tell me that this has never happened before. 

Finally, the long wait is over. By now, the girl is shivering from the cold.

I attempt to get the figure to come to life, just like I had. But it doesn't work. The figure stays motionless. 

I look down in disappear. 

The sits next to me, and embraces me in a hard hug.

"I'm sorry," She says, crying. "I'm so sorry."

I want to comfort her, say 'It's ok, don't cry.", but I cant. I cant even return her hug.

Will we be stuck here forever? I think, no, I fell, this is not where we belong. This is not the world we come from...

                                                                -8-8-8-

I can tell my robot friend is upset as we bury what should have been a new life.

The cold nips at my nose and freezes my face. For however long i've been here, It's never been like this.

My robot friend looks down at his friend. He points to them.

"What?" I ask softly.

He points up to the sky.

"The lights?" I guess. He shakes his head.

He makes the motion of building something again. 

"You want another friend? But, we tried-" He shakes his head.

"Not a friend? Than what?"

                                                                           -8-8-8-

I jump up and down. 'Something that will make my heart leap! Something that can take us far away from this place!'

"Something... that can travel?" She ask.

'Yes, yes!" I leap, nodding my head.

"Ok, I guess I can try..." 

                                                                                      -8-8-8-

For who knows how long, the girl started to build the mechanism that could take us away from this place.

But something came along. Snow. Lots and lots of snow started to fall down.

My friend started to get slower. Her cold fingers would drop pieces as she worked. 

I could feel it- she was ever so slowly sleeping away.

I didn't think she would finish the machine. We needed to leave... now. We needed to leave this place.

                                                           -8-8-8-

My robot friend walked up to me. He grabbed onto my hand, and gently pulled me forward towards the door.

"Oh, where are we going?" I asked.

He opens the door, and points outside.

"Out there? Now?" 

He nods, and pulls me forward...

                                                                         -8-8-8-

Already, we have walked for days. I think. I'm never exactly sure how much time passes...

I'm slowing down. Already, I don't think I can make it in the cold. Where are we going? For some reason, I think we are trying to go somewhere beyond this world... But where? What kind of world awaits us after are own?

Sometimes, while walking, i'll collapse in the snow, certainty I can not go on. But my robot friend pulls me onward. I'm grateful he is here. 

                                                                    -8-8-8-

Suddenly, the weather got worse. The snow hit harder than it had before. The girl walked with her eyes half closed, to avoid getting it in them.

The cold, deadly weather had no effect on me. 

Suddenly, the girl fell in the snow again. I tried to get her up, like the many times I had before, but it was pointless. 

'No. We have to go on.' I said, trying to pull her up.

"I can't, I can't go." She said, her eyes closed.

'What? Did she just hear me?' I said aloud.

"Yes. I guess i'm so close to death that I can finally hear your voice." 

I stopped tugging, and just held her hand.

"I saw many things, here, lying in the snow. Things about you, me, and another world."

'Another world?' 

"Yes. You will be going there very soon. You will meet very wonder full people."

'What about you?'

"No, I have to stay here."

'What? Why?!'

"Don't worry, you'll see me very soon. You see, just like the hopes and dreams of people in the other world appear here, my hopes and dreams appear as lights in their world."

'Lights? The ones in the sky?' 

"Yes. But my time runs short."

Music. I could hear music from somewhere. Like a hum of a song...

'Wait! I know that song!'

"You should. It's the song you always sang to me."

Suddenly, as I looked up, some of the clouds parted and It seamed the rays of the sun shined only on us.

 The girl opened her eyes suddenly, and blinding lights and wind surrounded us. The wind pulled apart my pieces, and right before it could pull off my head, the girl whispered-

"See you soon, Daddy."

She let go of my hand.

                                                                                              -8-8-8-

Hey everyone!!! I hope you enjoyed!!! 

For those of you who are curious, this is based off the side story of the Japanese anime Clannad and Clannad After Story. If you want to know the end of this story, watch the anime! Just look up Clannad epiosode 1 english dub on youtube, and I promise you'll be hooked!

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jan 05, 2014 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

The Hidden World- A Clannad Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें