Desire/Pain

Dom . . . Ohhh!!!!!

Rough, hot hands palmed her breasts tightening her already puckered nipples . . . nakakaliyo, naakakalasing ang sarap na hatid ng mga kamay na iyon.

Dom, please . . .

One hand reached down to cup her wet, pulsing sex . . . one finger gliding inside her.

So tight, baby . . . so f*cking tight . . .

Dom . . . faster . . .

Ride my fingers, babe . . . yes . . . that's it . . .

Habol-hiningang napa balikwas si Francine. Ang bilis nang tahip ng dibdib na para bang nakipag-marathon siya, cold sweat breaking her skin kahit fully on naman ang AC ng kwarto.

That dream again . . . that dream that had her p*ssy throbbing.

Three months. Three months na ring ganun ang mga nagiging laman ng panaginip niya. But the man in her dreams, the one who has given her multiple org*sms, the one who's making her cl*t throb with desire and her core burn in her dreams . . . nakahiga sa tabi niya oblivious to the dirty deeds na nagiging laman ng isip niya lately.

Dominic is her husband but theirs is a marriage of convenience.

Oo, matagal na niyang kilala ito. They've known each other since they were in diapers. They even shared a past in high school, MU, sweet, not nearly boyfriend/girlfriend but not exactly friends either. Sweet memories na hindi mabilang sa daliri.

But after they shared one bittersweet innocent kiss under the moonlight, bigla na lang itong umalis ng San Agustin. No goodbyes. And without any form of communication for the past ten years.

It was just late last year when she received the most shocking news in her life --- she was getting married to none other than the boy who broke her heart to pieces the day he left without saying goodbye.

And it was just five months ago nang makadaupang-palad niya itong muli after one long and painful decade. And seeing him again just cemented that painful realization she had one year after he went AWOL --- he was a god and she was not.

The handsome ruddy-faced teenager who made her heart flutter years ago . . . he morphed into this one ruggedly tall, dark and gorgeous specimen. At siya? She never got to lose all her baby fats all these years. Nothing has changed. She was wallflower Francine, chubby Francine, nerdy Francine. Pero ito . . . the years did him good.

Kaya naintindihan niya kung bakit ayaw nitong makasal sa kanya. Makailang ulit na nitong nasabi ang disgusto nito sa ideyang ikasal ito sa kanya. But it was his grandfather's wish. Isang tao na hindi nito kayang hindian kahit na he could have had any woman he wanted

Kaya ngayon, Dominic was stuck with plain, chubby her.

Francine secretly hoped for the marriage though alam niyang ayaw nito sa kanya. Kahit na nga maka-ilang ulit niyang sinabi sa sarili'ng naka-move on na siya, it had always been her dream to be Dominic's wife. 

Pero ang sakit palang maramdaman na ang taong minahal mo ng palihim all these years ay walang pakialam, walang malasakit sa iyo. 

Dominic was one sweet guy. He was the one who took care of her, who fought her fights for her, who literally would have brought her the moon and stars if she asked those years ago.

Pero ngayon, he acted skittish around her. Ni hindi siya nito maka-usap ng matagal. Kung nagtatanong siya dito, he always responded in monosyllables when before, they'd go hours talking and laughing at every corny joke and pick-up lines they could think of. He couldn't even look her in the eye lalo na noong nasa harap sila ng mayor ng bayan saying their vows.

At those thoughts, Francine felt the familiar hurt resurrecting replacing the red-hot desire flowing through her seconds ago. Mabuti na rin iyon. Her desire for Dominic would go unrequited. She's resigned to the thought na maghahanap ito ng babaeng mas sexy and maganda sa kanya to warm his bed. Three months na lang and they'll be moving to Manila. Here in San Agustin, wala itong magawa dahil nandito ang abuelo nito, ang may gusto na makasal sila.

But Manila's big and far. There, he could do whatever he wanted. he could be with whoever he wanted. And Francine knows it's not her.

A lone tear slipped. Kinagat niya ang labi to keep herself from breaking out into a cry.

What a miserable existence she has.