Frenimies

Izaya orihara was a new student at Tageyama Elementary school. (Totally made up, I had to revise this part because of what happened a little time later).
He was a quiet child who loved observing things. He took care of his sisters after his mother stopped taking care of them, basically neglecting children. His father was apart of the orihara company. So Izaya and his sisters were mostly alone at home. Izaya had brownish redish eyes and he had black hair. His face was emotionless and his personality was dull.
"We would like to welcome Izaya Orihara to our class. Everyone introduce yourself".
Izaya looked forward and bowed and every began talking at once.
Except for one perticular brunette with brown eyes. He looked fearsome and he looked annoyed.
"Hey you at least say hi".
The child looked up and he was fansinated. He stared into Izaya's eyes and he sat their daydreaming.
Then afterwards the child shook his head and stood up.
"I'm Shizuo Hewajima, it's nice to meet you".
"Shizu-chan", Izaya said in a soft voice.
Shizuo eyes widened and then he felt a nerve twitch in him. He broke a pencil in half and stood up.
"Don't call me that"!
"I'm sorry, I'm not good with names so I give nicknames to people to remember them".
Shizuo suddendly got shocked. Izaya didn't look scared if anything he was smiling.
"Hey what are you", Shizuo asked.
"That's ironic", A kid said.
"What was that Shinra", Shizuo shouted.
"I said it's Ironic considering the monsterous strength that you have".
Shizuo looked really pissed and the four-eyed brunette back up a bit and hid behind Izaya.
"Izaya protect me".
"Eh..uh....shitaki-san......I'm sorry".
"Shitaki", the class murmered and began to giggle.
Shizuo held Izaya by his shirt.
"Do you want a fight"?
"I'm sorry, was that not your name"?
"My name is Shizuo Hewajima, SHIZUO. Not shitaki. I'm not a shitaki mushroom got it".
"I'm sorry Shizu-chan".
"DON'T CALL ME THAT", Shizuo yelled as he tried to throw Izaya against the chalkboard but failed when he escaped.
"What the"?
"Sorry reflex, you see my dad sent someone to teach me self defense in case I was kidnapped".
"I don't care you called me that ridiculous name".
He tried to punch him but failed when Izaya jumped in the air and dodged the blow.
"Please stop I don't want to hurt you", Izaya asked.
"What you think I am weak"?
"You probably aren't but I don't want to fight you".
Izaya looked sad.
"Izaya, would be mad if I would say you look like a girl".
And the look like a girl arrow has hit Izaya in the heart.
"Shizu-chan".
"Yes".
"I DON'T LOOK LIKE A GIRL", Izaya yelled as he punched him.
"That really didn't hurt in fact it felt like a girl punched me".
Izaya started to blush and the he started to cry.
"Wahhh.....I....don't...hah....look...
like...a...girl... wahhh", Izaya cried.
"Hey Shizuo made Izaya-chan cry", A girl said.
The girls surrounded Izaya and began to hug him.
"Don't worry Izaya", they said as they patted him on the head.