chapter 21 - Fire With Fire

Start from the beginning

Elijah pulled out the golden dagger, driving it into Klaus' chest, making him scream in pain, pushing them both upright, driving the dagger the rest of the way into Klaus' heart.

From 2.20 "City Beneath the Sea", in Dahlia's Mind Space, Klaus and Dahlia were talking.

"Get out of my head," Klaus told her.

"I'm not in your head," Dahlia told him. "You're in mine."

"If you have a deal to propose, then undagger me," Klaus told her.

"You will get to raise your daughter, and I will channel the magic that's been promised to me," Dahlia told him. "Hope's power is not the only I want."

From 2.20 "City Beneath the Sea", in the painting room, Klaus was able to take the dagger out of his heart.

From 2.20 "City Beneath the Sea", in the tomb, Klaus and Dahlia were talking.

"Hayley and Mikayla are attempting to flee," Klaus told her.

Dahlia chuckled, rubbing her bloody fingers together, grabbing a bundle of what looked like lavender, using to stir the bowl of blood. "Mm, don't worry. They won't get far tonight."

From 2.20 "City Beneath the Sea", in the bayou, The mild rain started to turn into a larger storm that was pinning the wolves down where they were.

Mikayla didn't like the feeling of the storm, and she usually loved the rain, knowing that it wasn't natural.

From 2.19 "When the Levee Breaks", in the painting room, Elijah, Kassandra, Eva/Rebekah and Freya were talking

"When he wakes, he will punish us all," Kassandra told them. "Are you ready for that?"

No one answered.

--~--

Same Night

Day One 

Night - Lafayette Cemetery - Lycee 

Auria, Davina and Eva/Rebekah were in the lycee, preparing to unlink Eva's body from Davina and the other New Orleans witch children, sitting together around the altar.

Auria finished lighting the candles.

"All right, then," Eva/Rebekah told them nervously. "Just a little bit of witch business. How difficult can it be?"

Davina smiled encouragingly.

"Now, remember the hard part was Eva linking herself to the kids," Auria told her. "And now, it's your body, so you just do the unlinking yourself." She gestured to the paper on the table. "Read what I wrote, 'Abracadabra', link severed."

Eva/Rebekah nodded. "Lovely. I guess I'm hoping I don't turn us all into a horde of bullfrogs."

Auria, Davina and Eva/Rebekah held hands so that Eva/Rebekah could channel Auria and Davina.

--

Bourbon Street

(Song:) Sabor! Idio - Sabor! Brass Band 

Some sort of festivities were going on, because the streets were filled with people holding Hurricane cups and yelling drunkenly while jazz bands marched and played their tunes. Overhead, thunder and lightning rumbled