Honey Trap

When Zilla stepped out of the end stall, Lay was sitting on the leather loveseat across from the sinks. He crossed one leg over the other, resting his right ankle on his left knee. This was Lay's signature pose when seated, though Lay was almost always on his feet.

Rising from the sofa, he followed Zilla to the frosted glass basin. She shot him a smile as she washed her hands. "I've been looking forward to this all day."

His smirk in the mirror bordered on snide. "Looking forward to what?"

"You know what." She unzipped her purse. "All evening, I couldn't wait to lock the front door, send home the staff and wait for the owner to corner me."

"Zilla," Lay whispered into her hair. He hovered close behind her as she bent toward the mirror to freshen her lipstick. Even on a store mannequin, that low-cut wrap-around dress would have given him a hard-on. Oh, who was he kidding? He'd be drooling if he caught a glimpse of it on a wire hanger. The classy striped dress just barely clinging to Zilla's flesh had beckoned him all through her shift.

Growling, he dug her tits out of her black lace bra. They were perfect. Firm but yielding. They melted into his hands as he pressed them together, watching her cleavage swell in the mirror.

"Zilla," Lay groaned.

Zilla rubbed her ass against his crotch.

Lay took in a sharp breath, and the familiar scent of her perfume filled his lungs. As she massaged his hard cock with her ass, he ran both hands down the front of her dress.

Zilla lifted her skirt. "Here it is."

She smirked, spreading her legs. Now that was an invitation! He rubbed her pussy through the smooth fabric of that erection-enhancing dress, and she writhed against his hand.

When he plunged his fingers beneath her sheer G-string, she guided them down her baby-smooth mound and between her soft lips. Her slit was bursting with juice when he slid his fingers inside. God, he couldn't wait to fuck her. She'd be begging for it in a minute, but Lay liked to take his time, to tease his managing partner. He rubbed her clit, stepping back and pulling up the hem of her dress so they could watch in the mirror. Zilla let her G-string fall to the floor. Her big tits heaved as she writhed against Lay's hand.

Her stiletto heel stabbed his toe when she pushed against him, forcing him down on the sofa.

"You just can't wait for it, can you?"

"I can't wait to fuck you." Her breath was hot on his lips. "I can't wait to feel your huge cock in my cunt. I can't wait to throw my tits in your face and feel your tongue all over them."

Lay could take a hint. As she fished a condom from the depths of her purse, he pressed his face into her breasts. He could barely breathe. "God, I love your tits!"

"I love your cock," she moaned, rubbing its drooling tip through his black slacks. She undid his belt and the fly of his pants. Pulling his firm erection from his jockey shorts, she stroked it between her palms. "Just taking this huge thing in my hands gets me so wet."

"Does it? Does my cock turn you on?"

"Oh yeah," she growled, slipping a condom down the length of his firm shaft. With the snap of latex, his cock pulsed against her palm.

"How about this?" he asked, sucking her aroused nipple into his mouth.

Zilla moaned, throwing her head back so her long black hair landed against his balls. "I love that!"

"What else?" Lay asked, switching tits. "Tell me what else turns you on."

Smacking her clit with his sheathed hard-on, she turned toward the frosted glass of the women's bathroom door. Some figment of her imagination must have given her a fright, because she paused, distracted, staring at the brushed nickel door handle like it was about to turn. She shook her head, sending black hair flailing. "I think we have rats."

"What restaurant doesn't?" he replied with a shrug. "Come on, now, sit on my cock."

She hovered over him like she might change her mind, like she might decide she didn't want to fuck him today after all. A keen smirk bled across her lips as she grasped the base of his shaft. Falling on his firm cock, she let it pierce her core. She cried out like its mass was killing her, and her thrill sent a shiver right through him. Pulling her close, he sucked hard on her tits.

"You want to know what turns me on?" she cried, running her hands through his hair. She spoke loudly, almost shouting. "You want to know what really turns me on, Lay? That you're here with me while your wife's at home in bed. I love that you lie to her. I love that you fuck me every night after the restaurant closes and she's totally clueless about it."

"Yeah?" Lay asked with a breathy laugh. "Really? That gets you hot?"

"Oh yes, Lay."

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves," Lay gushed, warmed by her confidence.

Her pussy devoured it all the way to the root, until he was swimming in her juices. She was so wet her nectar streamed through his pubic hair, soaking his balls. "Doesn't it turn you on, Lay? Here you are every night, getting fucked by a slut from the restaurant."

Did it turn him on? Lay growled like a grizzly. He pressed her tits together and drove his face between them, licking them, sucking them, kissing them in a frenzy. "Zilla!" he howled, bucking up at her so she bounced in his lap. "Yeah, give it to me, you little slut. Your tits are mine!"

"Shit, yeah, Lay. My tits are yours!" she cried, licking his ear.

"You think you can give it up around town, but your tight cunt is mine. You're all mine."

"I'm all yours, Lay!"

Releasing her breasts, he grasped her hips, holding her body still as he drove his hard cock up inside her. She threw her head back and opened her sweet red lips. Her tits heaved and fell, bouncing with every thrust he issued. As her long hair fell against his throbbing balls, Lay pressed his face against her chest, crying out.

She pulled away from him, leaning back until her hands were behind her, resting on his knees, and he couldn't reach her nipples. "Say my name."

"Zilla!" he cried, and she leaned forward so he could press his face into her luscious tits as he came.

Gasping, he looked up into her eyes. "Wow! That was fucking incredible."

"Shit, yeah it was, Lay," she agreed, lovingly petting his cheek as she assessed him with large hazel eyes.

Crawling from his lap, she collapsed on the sofa as Lay stood up to lose the condom and wash the tell-tale pussy juice from his pants. She tucked her tits back into her bra and arranged her dress as he headed for the bathroom door.

"You're leaving?" she hollered as he reached for the handle.

Turning on his heels, he asked, "Do I have your permission?"

She stared at the frosted glass door, wide-eyed.

"Afraid of the rats?" Lay laughed.

Snapping back into reality, Zilla teased, "If I had an aversion to rats, I wouldn't be fucking you every night."

Grinning, Lay opened the door and sauntered between the tables stacked with chairs. "Till next time, Zilla."

-