Chapter Twelve: Invader

A/N: I'm not sure how this chapter will go, but hopefully it's good-ish o.o

Dede's Point Of View

Rubbing my palms together as I eyed the clock on the wall from my desk at work, my boss was locked away in his office as he looked over some contracts or something as I waited for Kitty to waltz in here with some pizza or something - and then tell me where the hell has she been and why she hasn't picked up the phone since she did a runner from Harry.

And yes, I know that Harry snuck her out of the Hospital, she fell asleep, he took her to his place - that he recently bought and when she woke up she got all spooked and legged it for Narnia.

She's texted me, called me - but I haven't seen her face in three days now, which worries me. Because, you know, she just got out of hospital, and not legally.

And now I guess you are wondering what I had been doing when I had gotten the phone call that Harry and Kitty had done a runner, well, Liam was locked outside of my apartment as I screamed 'OH MY GOD' at the fact I instantly thought Liam was 300% more attractive than before, which is bull shit.

I found him quite attractive before, how, now what?! Huh?!

What am I going to do about this who 'mate' thing?

I can't simply kill him... Kitty might thought... if she suddenly found out he had forced me to kiss him - nah, I don't want to drag her into this.

But I guess she's already in it? Since she's Harry's mate, apparently anyway...

"Dianna, it's eight o'clock, your free to go" my boss muses and I jumped out of my chair, making a stack of paper that was on my knee's fly everywhere.

"Sorry sir - I was, erm... lost in my thoughts..." I mumbled, picking up the paper's before I grabbed my coat and walked out of the building, giving my boss a wave as I started to walk home - until a random Liam appeared.

"Hi"

"What are you doing, Payne?"

"Walking you home"

"Why?"

"Because there's people out to get my beautiful mate-"

"SHHHH!" I stomped my foot, waving my arms around like a crazy person as I held onto his lips - literally, I was pinching his lips together as I looked around the place as if a Fan Girl ninja was in the shadow's somewhere, "Are you trying to get me killed by Fan Girl's?!" I glared at him as he gave me a dreamy ass look, "Gah! What am I going to do with you?! Come on you moron" I grumbled, grabbing onto his jacket as I dragged him behind me as he hummed some annoying ass tune three hundred times.

I've become quite irritable lately, I blame the fact since Liam as kissed me a few of my emotion's have become all 'JESUS FUCKING CHRIST YOU ASS HOLE - I'M NOT AFRAID TO CUT YOUR SKINNY MOTHER FUCKER ASS' lately.

I entered my apartment, slamming the door in Liam's face as I put my coat on the coat rack and looked up - to see Kitty on the back of the couch, eating like some sort of food meditating weirdo as she looked up at me, "Hi" she smiles at me innocently, her fingers stained with Dorito dust.

"Don't act all Innocent with me young lady! I've been worried sick I heard you did a runner - with HARRY! And you add that I haven't seen you three days!"

"Woah, is someone pregnant? Because your acting like a pissed pregnant woman - and pregnant women scare me even when they're not pissed"

I stared at her with my nose scrunched and my mouth agape as I tried to work out what she just said, "I'M NOT PREGNANT!" I screeched and she fell off of the back of the couch and scampered away from me in fear.