A mistake?

Nikki's POV:

I was hanging downstairs on the couch when Brandon came over to me. He plopped down causing my side to bounce. I slowly turned around and flicked my hand, "BOI!!" He smiled, "Sorry, Hunter and Brandon left, and I'm bored so I thought we could hang or something." I nodded, "Sure Buddy, whatever you want." 

We hung around for a while and talked about our lives and what we were planning on doing. It was only Tuesday, and for some reason, I was happy the week was going by super slow. I guess I didn't really want to go back home, that's where the pain is, and by pain I mean Jacob. But I want to see my brother and Nash again so, I guess I'll have to suffer. Speak of the pain he just texted:

Hey

What do you want

Nothing

I was wondering if your still in Arizona

Uh why?

Just wondering....

Okay?...

Yeah well tell the Rowland's I say hi!

Okay bye

Bye

I tossed my phone on the spot next to me and sighed, "Ugh Brandon, Jacob says hi..."

He glanced up from his phone, "Oh, cool..." 

I rolled my eyes and stood up to pop my back. I walked into the living room to peer out the window just in time to see a random car pull up. 

"Hey, Brandon, does your mom have a black SUV?"

"No, why?"

"Because there's one outside."

"Idk, it may be one of Hunter's friends, they usually just come right through the door like they own the place, we don't really mind." 

I shrugged the thought off and headed back into the kitchen. "Brandon?" No answer. I felt someone's hands on my shoulder and they spun me around. I was so scared. When I was flipped around it was Brandon. "Brandon! You scared the crap out of me!" He smirked. 

He leaned in close, "I've been waiting for the perfect time to ask this, but will you be my girlfriend?" 

I was shocked, "Of course!" I noticed the doorknob starting to shake, but I didn't care. Brandon leaned in and kissed me lightly on the lips. 

I didn't think he would do this, and it shocked me, but I kissed back harder. We kissed in the kitchen, ignoring the door opening and closing. I brought my arms up to his neck and wrapped them around it. He lowered his hands to my waist. It was just so perfect. I started running out of air and I could tell Brandon was too, but we ignored it. We were just two love-struck puppies. 

I could feel him smiling through the kiss and I smiled back. He was a pretty good kisser for a thirteen year old. Anyway, near the end, he picked me up and swung me around, breaking the kiss just in time to the sound of someone clearing their throat.

Brandon and I slowly turned around, expecting to see Hunter and Blake, but instead we saw..........

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAHAHAHAHA, IM SO EVIL, I LEFT YOU ON A CLIFFHANGER. 

I will continue this in the next chapter. Sorry its short, I'm very busy and I want to spend time with my mom. I'll try and update tomorrow since it's Friday. 

I also want to add that the person they're about to see is NOT Mark Thomas, yes I said I was adding him, but not just yet. This person is someone else and it's not Christine and Ashton....

You'll just have to figure out which YouNower I wrote in........................

Have a great day-----fanficteen101 XOXOXO