Polarlight

[140104 POLARLIGHT'S NOTE]

I’ve thought for a long time which ID I should use – POLAR LIGHT or peach – to write this note. I chose ‘peach’, because I did not want to associate ‘POLAR LIGHT’ with any negative emotions at the end. As long as I still like Byun Baekhyun, I would not be able to say goodbye. Even at this moment of separation, Byun Baekhyun is still the ‘only one’. The resolve that I build up crumbles, together with my tears, when I face certain people. I am unable to counter any arguments against me.

In the latter half of 2013, I have wanted so many times to type ‘REST’, but I held back all those times. I held back when I was vilified; I held back when I was so tired my body went into shock; I held back when the company said that Chinese fansites couldn’t give support to Korean members. But just like someone who has done a single-handed handstand for too long, there still came a point where I felt that I couldn’t withstand it on my own.

I have always been aware that for every person that likes Polarlight, there will be another person who hates Polarlight. To every single person who has given us support: thank you.

weibo 39038 | twitter 130,279 | youtube view 1,030,568 | polarlight view 4,613,444

By becoming Polarlight, I understood that the popularity of this person we like is one of the highest in the team ^^ I feel blessed to know this.

This is not the end.

There were many fansite goods that I was not satisfied with in 2013. Please pardon all these, and accept my apology as Polarlight. The ongoing sales will not stop. Thank you for your help with sales, Black Berry and friends. (T/N: ??? not sure)

Perhaps, for Baekhyun’s birthday, I will come back with a 2nd PB + DVD a month later. Even if I don’t do anything, my fansite support will not stop. 

For everyone who supports Polarlight, there are no words of gratitude that can appropriately express my feelings. I hope that you will all work hard just like Baekhyun and do well, no matter what you want to do. Thank you.

trans: @db5krotic

Aww mag-hhiatus muna sya... 

Favorite Baekhyun fansite ko pa naman TT___TT

Whew! Fighting Polarlight! Gonna wait for you~