Slender vs Levi

I groan and slowly open my eyes, i feel around and see that im in a hospital. I groan and hold my head, damn that hurts I think. I look around me to see the others there. Theres a boy with black hair and freckles (yes Marco's alive, deal with it) a boy with duo hair and a horse like face. A brown haired boy next to a black haired girl with a red scarf. A man with blond hair and a green thing around his neck. There was a blond boy which was kinda small compared to him, I recognized Corporal Levi. I turn around to see a brunette gender unclear with glasses next to me. I try to stand up but just thunk back down onto the bed. I hear voices coming down the hall so I roll over and pretend to be asleep. "Hmp, looks like their still asleep, what do we tell boss?" a male voice says. "I-I dont-t kn-now" a shy voice stutters. "We will *tick* just tell him *Tick* *Tick* the truth *tick*" another male voice says. I wonder who their boss is. I hear the door close so I sit up and get a good look around. All the cots are currently occupied. I decide not to wake them, in fear they will make a rucus. I edge my way off the bed and look towards the door. I get up and slowly stumble over and try to open it. Locked. I silently swear and look towards the group I came here with. I decided to read while I wait. I look around the room and find a couple books stacked on a coffee table. I walk over and read the names, (f/b/n) (2f/b/n) (3f/b/n). I choose (your book choice) and walk back to my cot I open the book and begin reading. I hear the others wake up and I hear a gruff voice say "Where are we, and who are you?" I look over to see the blond with the green thing on his neck. "I have no fricken clue and I am (Y/N)" I say glancing at him and going back to my book. "What book are you reading?" The blonde with the bowl cut asks. "(your book of choice)" "cool I like that one too". I set the book down and look at them. "So....who are you guys, well besides Mr. Ackerman" "Tch! It's Corporal to you brat" i hear Levi say annoyed. "ehhhhhh.....I think I'll stay with Mr. Ackerman" I say smirking. He growls but before he could say anything the woman with glasses speaks up, "Hi im Hange and this is Erwin, Eren, Marco, Jean, Mikasa, Armin, Reiner, Bertholt, and Annie!" Hange says pointing everyone out. "Pleasure to meet you all" I say politely. I hear footsteps down the hall and as I look to the door, I see a tall faceless man in a suit. "um....(o-O)" I say. "Hello child I am Slenderman" "HEY YOU DAT DOOD DAT MADE MEH PASS OUT!" I scream. "so...whats your point" he says amused. "you a meanie...." I whisper making him snort. "tch. So Big ass Tree.. where are we" Levi asks. "One you are at the Slender mansion, and Two It's slenderman" "tch, whatever" "So! Slendy how did we get here? I ask in a cute pose making every boy in the room blush. I smirk to myself and think in my head this is going to be fun.

A/N: Sorry it took so long I ran out of ideas if you want me to add in your character/OC put in:

Gender

hair

haircolor

clothes

saying

weapon

scars/special things

creepypasta crush

age

cp friends

cp enemys

Tha