Valentine's Day BONUS! [Pt. 1]

Bắt đầu từ đầu

“Didn’t she just tell you it was a platonic date?”

“Aw, come on! You and I both know Elle isn’t into platonic anything!” Sirius remarked as he folded his arms across his chest. Remus sighed and shook his head.

“No, Sirius. I have no idea who the bloke is,” Remus replied as he watched Sirius scowl at the thought.

“Well then, it’s up to me to find out!”

February 14, 1977

“What’s up with James and Sirius?” Ariella whispered as she sat next to Remus at breakfast Valentine’s morning. Remus chuckled as he looked up at his tired looking friends.

“They spent most of the night planning Valentine’s Day for their ‘sweethearts’,” Remus replied as he drew a large bar of chocolate from his pocket and handed it to Ariella.

“Happy Valentine’s Day, Elle,” Remus added as Ariella smiled brightly.

“Thanks, Moony. Chocolate makes the world go around,” she replied as she lightly pecked him on the cheek. Peter whimpered from Remus’ other side as he watched the duo. Somehow, he always felt left out.  The group watched as pink hearts floated down the table, drifting to certain people. Everyone knew what was inside. It was secret admirer grams. Ariella was surprised when one drifted in front of her face and fell gently in her lap. Her friends turned to her in surprise.

“Secret admirer, Elle?” James asked as he bit into a piece of toast with jam. Ariella shrugged as she opened the heart and she read the fluid script.

From the moment we met, I liked you a lot.

You had stolen my heart right on the spot.

I dreamt of the day I’d tell you how I feel

And from your sweet lips, a kiss I would steal

As time goes on, you’re still the one.

I am the Earth and you are the sun.

So this day I’ll give you my heart

And pray that we should never part.

With love,

Your Secret Admirer

Ariella stared at the words as she read them over and over again. By now, Remus was leaning over her shoulder and he too was reading the words.

“Well, that’s pretty expressive,” he commented as James leaned over the table, trying to read the note as well.

“Who’s it from?”

“It just says your secret admirer,” Ariella replied as Sirius scoffed.

“Coward. If I liked someone that much, I’d tell them to their face,” he mumbled, disgruntled by the entire situation. Ariella chuckled.

“Right.  Because you, Sirius Orion Black, are so eloquent with words,” Ariella teased with a soft smile as Sirius looked up with a scowl.

“I’ll have you know I’m extremely eloquent in everything I do!” Sirius argued as James chuckled.

“Elle might have a point there, Pads. Do you remember how you asked out Saunders?” James asked as he took another bite of his toast.

“I told her she looked pretty and I wanted to date her,” Sirius answered as his friends laughed and all shook their heads. Ariella smirked.

“You told her she looked like sex on wheels and that you’d shag her any day of the week,” Ariella replied as Sirius looked offended.