Chapter 26

It's been a long time ago since I haven't update yet, because my mum disconnect all the wifi here, and now she got it back.. 

Well, here's the Chapter 26.. :)

~~~~~~

Keelley POV

I turn on my pj and go downstairs, they are eating snacks but without me? I thought it was my birthday today, but it wasn't.

"Oh, Keelley come over here eat with us.."Perrie said.

I walk towards them and grab a bowl and spoon.

"Dad, I just want to thank you because you bought me a ticket.."I said smiling at him.

"You're always welcome for that and you deserve that thing.."He said smiling at me.

"Thanks again dad.."I said hugging him.

He smiles at me and I my iPhone beeps, I open it it's Princess'.

"Keelley look at this picture, I got from my friend who is the best friend of Chloe.. Hope you didn't angry.. x"

I open the picture and it was Toby James and Chloe hugging each other on the corner of the street, how he could do it to me? It was my birthday today, I should be happy, this is the worse birthday we celebrate, I thought he didn't love Chloe but what they doing in this picture?

"Is it fake? I didn't believe at it!!"

I was pisses me off and tears start to fall from my eyes.

"Why are you crying Keelley?"Uncle Harry asked trying to comfort me.

I let him take a look at the picture that Princess' sent me.

"It's your boyfriend, what he is doing on that girl and why they are hugging each other?"He asked rubbing my back.

"P-please d-don't t-tell d-dad.."I stuttered.

"You have to tell it Keelley, to help you by that.."He said.

"It's going to have a war between Toby James and dad.."I said 'So, p-please d-don't t-tell d-dad.."I begged.

He nod and sigh and pretend I had nothing to say to him, I walk to the hall to go to my room.I text Toby James' to comfirm it.

"So, did you really do this time Toby?"

I put the picture that Princess' sent to me.

"I didn't do it..That's fake.."

"How you could say this is fake, it was captured my Chloe best friend and she said that Chloe she is going to hug you and and take a picture at it.."

"Wait, I will call Chloe.."

I don't to tell Zayn and Perrie about this, hope they didn't find for me because I can't feel that it's my birthday now, let's just say it's not my birthday now. I would like to break up with Toby James, so I call him.

"Toby?"

"Yeah, sorry I didn't meant to do it.."

"It's too late to say sorry Toby, we're over I'm sorry.."

"Please Keelley, I didn't know that she is going to do that thing to us.."

"Toby don't say sorry to me, it was my fault I didn't protect you that's why Chloe get you away from me.."