The Invitation

Hey so welcome to a collab story and collab writers. If your not already, you should follow this account and both 5sosLUKE4Life and abbyavery. It would be greatly appreciated, anyway read on. The ship will sail now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nick POV
It was a quiet Saturday, I had just come back from visiting my cousin Daisy when I got a knock at my door.
"Are you Mr.Caraway?" The man at the door asked.
"I am indeed" I replied slightly confused.
"A letter for you from Mr.Gastby" the man handed me the letter and left.
I looked out my window at the soaring castle towers of Gatsby's mansion and saw a figure in the window looking at either me or my house.
"Gatsby huh, I wonder what this is for?" Returning his focus to the letter in his hands. A smile appeared on my face as I read the invitation, for it seemed I was invited to one of his famous parties. I decided immediately that I was going to go to his party and finally meet Mr. Gatsby.

Gatsby's POV

I watched as they delivered my invitation. I hope Mr. Carraway decides to come to my party. I don't usually invite people, but I know if I don't he will not come. I watched him look up at my window. I wonder if he knew I was staring at him or if he thought I was simply looking at his house. I wonder what color his eyes are I've never really gotten a close enough look at them. I bet they are as blue as the ocean. Blue eyes are amazing. Nick is amazing. I let myself get caught up in my thoughts when I felt someone tapping me on the shoulder I looked and saw the man I had deliver the invitation.

"Mr. Gatsby," he said, "I delivered the invitation as you asked."

"I saw. Thank you," I responded and sent him on his way.