My Obsessive Crush

Start from the beginning

"I'm gonna have a shower," I say, still confused about what just happened. I nod to myself and walk toward the bathroom. He nods and just stays seated on my bed, I walk into the bathroom, close the door and strip down to nothing. I turn the shower on hot and step in quickly.

Once I'm finished showering I step out and wrap a towel around my waist. I look around for my clothes and see them on the toilet seat. I'm about to grab my boxers but there was a knock on the door. "Yes," I yell the door, gripping my towel tighter. "I really need to pee can I come in," Derek says back, it sounds like he's bouncing up and down. "There are heaps of toilet downstairs" I reply, but I open the door for him anyway even though I'm naked underneath. He stops and looks at me with a smirk, "I don't need to pee" His smirk gets impossibly wider as he stares at my wet naked body. "Seriously" I whine about to close the door but his foot stops it. "Why do you keep blocking my view" He whines back, easily opening the door from my hold. "Since when did you even notice me" I snap back, I just want to change, my body isn't even that great. "I have always noticed you," he says, his smirk turning into a heart warming smile. "Let me in" He complains, opening the door wider. "I still need to get changed," I say, trying with all my strength to close the door. "So?" he says simply, fully opening the door and sitting on the toilet. "I'm not gonna change with you in here" I sternly say, folding my arms across my chest, "and why is that" he pouts, not moving from his position. "because your weird" I say back, gripping onto my towel.

He walks up to me and my breath hitches, he places his hands on the towel and rips it off my body to quickly for me to react. He's looking into my eyes and I glare at him, "Don't.You.Dare.Look.Down" I snap, even though this is my one dream coming true, this is probably a trick that Scott and he want to play on me, so I gotta act like I don't like it.

Instead of looking down, he places his hands on my hips and lifts me up on the bench. He hasn't looked down yet which makes me happy but I still don't like he's doing this. We are looking face to face and his face comes closer to mine, inch by inch. He eventually attaches his lips to my neck and sucks. I try not to let out a moan, he leaves my neck and goes to my ear "you can moan, your dad and my brother and mum went to the movies" he whispers but attaches his lips once again to my neck.

He keeps sucking on different places until he sucks on one spot in particular let makes me let out the biggest moan and he repeatedly sucks there. "Oh, mother of fricking Jesus" I moan, grabbing on to Derek's neck to keep my steady. He laughs and continues to suck. I had totally forgotten that I was naked until Derek touch me where I needed to be touch.

"Ah Fuck!" I scream.

--SKIP-- (sorry)

"What" I breath until continuing "just happened" I lean back on my bathroom mirror, still sitting on the bench. "I gave you a hand job" Derek laughs and helps me off the bench, "Oh, also I kind of looked down" He adds with a wink and walks out. I quickly get dressed after getting over my shock. Derek just gave me the best hand job I have ever had. Wait why is he doing this.

I ignore my superstition and walk out of my bathroom to see Derek not sitting on my bed. I hear voices downstairs and quickly run down to see Scott and Melissa with Derek and my dad.

"Scoot" I yell, he glares at me for the nickname but hugs me anyway. "Hey buddy how have you been doing, how was it with my big bro, what'd you do" he laughs, thinking I did nothing with Derek because neither of us has ever spoken to each other before. "N-nothing, um nothing at all, didn't do anything, I took a shower, he peed, he gave me-" Derek coughs loudly before I can finish, I look towards him and realise what I was about to say. "Excuse you, Derek," Scott says kindly before turning his attention back to me, "He gave you what?" he asks, looking at me weirdly. "Can I talk to you in private" I whisper and look at Derek, he's shaking his head 'no' but I shrug at him and drag Scott upstairs and to my room.