"We're gonna miss our reservation." Harry mumbled and I pouted as he kept kissing me. 

"Quit kissing me then." I whispered and he laughed, finally pulling away. 

I untangled myself from him and went to the bathroom to get ready. Harry followed and took his hair down, running his fingers through it. Since it looked greasy, I grabbed my dry shampoo  and made him let me spray it. I did and shook it out, smiling when it looked a little better. I did the same to mine and brushed through it, putting it up into a bun but pulling loose strands out. Harry brushed his teeth next to me and once I finished, I did my makeup, leaving it light. 

I went to put some clothes on and decided to put on a black tight skirt that was long with a slit up the side. It was pretty chilly so I got a long sleeve gray shirt that was a crop top. Harry had on his black jeans and a patterned button up that he always wears. I put on some black sandals and grabbed my phone and wallet, following Harry out of the hotel room. We walked down to the lobby and the restaurant that was part of the hotel. 

"You might want to put your hair down." Harry mumbled in my ear as we stood waiting for a host. 

"What? Why?" I asked and he poked the side of my neck, making me wince. "Every single fucking time." I mumbled to myself and tugged my hair out of its bun, letting it fall to my shoulders. "I hate you." 

"If you hated me, you wouldn't have married me about twenty four hours ago." He smirked and I jokingly rolled my eyes, nudging his shoulder. 

We got a table and sat down, both of us ordering margaritas. Every time we cooked tacos at home, I made margaritas. But, these were so much better. I read through the menu and decided to just get a quesadilla with some rice and beans. Harry got fajitas and we made random conversation while we waited for our food. 

"Louis texted me earlier and said he got together with Sarah's sister last night." I almost snorted at that and shook my head. 

"They're crazy." I laughed and Harry did too, sipping on his margarita. 

He pulled his phone out and held it up, looking down with a small smile. I cocked an eyebrow but laughed when I realized he was taking a picture of me. I tried to get his phone from him but he held it up and then put it in his pocket, sticking his tongue out at me. I smiled and after a few minutes, our food came out, smelling freaking delicious. 

"Oh my god, this is sex on a plate." Harry muttered and I laughed, eating some rice. 

We ate super fast since we haven't had anything today. We got to Punta Cana at around three in the afternoon and have been in the hotel room since we got here. It was eight at night. I have a feeling we will either be up all night or be passed out by the time we get back from dinner. We'll find out I guess. I finished my dinner and leaned back in my seat, finishing off my margarita. Harry ate his entire meal, patting his stomach after he was done. 

"Wanna go walk on the beach?" I nodded and we payed the check, getting up. 

Harry grabbed my hand and we walked out to the beach, taking our shoes off. I held them in my free hand and we started walking along the water, the wind whipping around us. I leaned into Harry as we walked in a comfortable silence, the only sound being the waves crashing onto the shore. He stopped us walking after a few minutes and leaned down to kiss me, pulling me closer by my hips. 

I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck and stepped closer, letting my eyes fall shut. Harry wrapped his arms fully around me, his shoes in his hand touching my butt. I pulled away a few minutes later and smiled a bit, pushing the hair out of his face. We decided to head back to the hotel and once in our room, I snuck into the bathroom to change into a set of lingerie, smirking to myself. It was a black bra and underwear. The bra had a bunch of straps and made my boobs look bigger. I put my clothes back on and went out to the bedroom, telling Harry to sit on the edge of the bed. 

"Wanna try something new?" I whispered and he smirked, kissing up and down my neck. 

"What do you have in mind?" 

I motioned for him to sit up against the headboard and got off of his lap, going to his suitcase. I grabbed two of his head scarves and walked back to the bed, watching his eyes darken as he took his shirt off. I climbed onto his lap again and tied his wrists to the bed posts, smirking when he groaned as I rolled my hips against his. I got up and he whined, making me smile. 

I took a deep breath and grabbed the hem of my shirt, lifting it up and over my head. I turned around and Harry immediately groaned, his eyes falling to my chest. I smiled to myself and tugged down my skirt, revealing the lacy underwear. I looked up and noticed Harry with his mouth slightly open and his arms straining against the scarves. 

"Sam, please untie me." He breathed out and I shook my head, smiling at the effect I was having on. 

"No can do, babe." I smirked and he practically growled, making me smile. "If you keep fighting it, I'll stay over here." 

Harry glared at me and I walked over to the bed, moving to straddle his lap. Harry looked me up and down and he bucked his hips up into mine, making me dig my nails into his lower stomach. I unbuttoned his jeans and tugged them down his legs, allowing him to kick them off. I sat back on his lap and pressed my lips to his, teasingly at first. Harry pouted and I smiled, actually kissing him this time. I tangled my fingers in his hair and rolled my hips against his, his hardened crotch hitting my clothed center. 

I moved my lips to his jaw and then neck, leaving a mark on the base of his throat. Harry continued to strain against his scarves and I smiled, dragging my tongue down his abs. He let out a shaky breath and I got his boxers down, his erection springing to his lower stomach. I pressed a small kiss to the tip and Harry groaned, leaning his head back as his chest heaved up and down. I flatted my tongue at the base of his length and slowly moved it up to the tip, wrapping my lips around it. 

"Please let me touch you, Sam." He moaned and I smirked, shaking my head. 

Harry groaned in frustration and I continued my actions, bobbing my head up and down, pumping the part I couldn't fit in my mouth with my hand. I lowered my head as far as I could and lightly gagged on him, making him moan super loud. Harry raised his hips, sending his length further down my throat. My eyes were watering, but I didn't let up, feeling him twitch. After a minute, he released his load down my throat, a groan falling from his lips as his muscles strained when he tried to get out of the scarves. I let go of his length with a pop and swallowed everything, moving to be face to face with him. 

"Want me to untie you?" I whispered, sucking on his neck. 

"God, yes. Please." He panted and I smiled, dragging my tongue up the side of his neck. 

"You sure?" I mumbled, smiling when he groaned. 

"If you untie me, I will pin you down and fuck you into next week." He said and I hummed. 

"Tempting, but it's fun to see you suffer."