Chapter 2

I got some comments asking if I could do the chapters in paragraphs. I thank all my followers for helping me with this and I will be updating maybe once or twice a week. So thank u and enjoy the stories.

Chapter 2

I could hear the screams of the fan girls outside the gate. "Is it like this every evening"? I asked. "Yes", said Kaname, "But the school guardians are handling them". I ran ahead of the group deciding to be my usual bubbly self. Just because I'm a pureblood doesn't mean I need to act mature all the time.

The everyone smiled at me except Ruka who was staring at me as if I had lost my mind. As the gates opened, the screams got louder and I quickly rushed ahead of the Night Class. "Alright everyone go back to your dorms now" Yuki yelled. I smiled warmly at the few Day Class boys that were out. I could practically see hearts in their eyes.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Yuki fall to the ground. I rushed over and offered her my hand. She tooked my hand and I quickly pulled her up. She snatched her hand back quickly. "Thank you, Mizuki-sama". She stared at the ground, her face turning red. I giggled and placed my hand on her shoulder. "It's fine",I said smiling. Suddenly someone grabbed my wrist roughly.

A shock ran through my body. Zero Kiryu was staring wide eyed at me before he composed himself. "Who are you"? Zero growled. I snatched my hand back as another wave of shock ran through my body. "I am Mizuki Hino. The transfer student. You must be Zero Kiryu". He glared at me. "Classes have started Hino". I rolled my eyes. "I'll see you later, Yuki". I skipped past them and towards the school building.

I sighed of boredom. I knew classes were boring, but not THIS boring. I stood up and left the classroom, ignoring the stares of my classmates. I began to roam the school grounds. As a vampire, I loved the night. It was so peaceful and quiet. "Vampire", I heard someone snarl. And the peacefulness is now ruined. Zero Kiryu was pointing his bloody rose gun at the back of my head. I turned around slowly to face him. "What are you doing out here"? He demanded. I laughed. "Oh nothing. Now why don't you just lower your gun". He didn't move his defensive position. "Ok then", I sigh. I grabbed the gun with one hand and grabbed his wrist with the other. We both flinched.

The same shock from earlier went through my body. He must have felt it too because his hand was trembling. I lowered his arm and quickly let go. My skin was tingling. What did this mean?

We stared at each other, wide eyed for what felt like forever. I didn't feel the same way when Kaname or the other Night Class boys had touched me. Zero seemed..... different. I took a step back. "I'll just be......going back to class now". He didn't say a thing so I just turned without a word and bolted back to the school building.

The night class students kept looking at me with concern through the rest of class. "Hey Mizuki", said Rima, "What's wrong? You seem tense". We were heading back to the Moon Dorm now. "It's nothing", I said with a warm smile. My skin was still tingling from Zero's touch. I somehow felt attracted to him. I spent maybe an hour in my room while everyone slept. I had changed it my my favorite black dress and boots. I jumped out my bedroom window and landed gracefully on the ground.

I exited the Moon Dorm grounds and headed toward the school buildings. The day class students were hurrying off to their classes. I got multiple stares from the day class boys and admiring looks from the girls. Playfully I blew a kiss to a tall boy with dirty blond hair. He winked at me and I giggled and continued down the hall. Typical men. Suddenly I was pulled into an empty room and slammed against the wall. It was too dark to see who had grabbed me, but it definitely wasn't a day class student.

I began to tremble when something wet pressed against my neck. What the heck???!!!!!

CLIFFHANGER!!! Hey it's Jasmine!!! Sorry guys. I will be updating soon.