My First Sex In Cemetery

Hi. This is @RatedNFM02. This is my first time in writing this kind of story. Hope that,  you will love my story. Hahaha. Thank yaah.

• • • • •

POV: Unique Lettiszhia Grey.

Hello. I'm Unique Lettiszhia Marie Steph Fernando Grey. Just call me "Zhia" for short. 17 years of age. No Boyfriend Since Birth. And . . . . . still a virgin. I am Grade 11 student of PAHA . . . . . Pretty And Handsome Academy. Hahaha. Just kidding.

They always asking me, why I'm still virgin? Especially my friends. Marrah and Eizza. They always telling me a story about their experience in sex with their boyfriends. But I'm not interested in that thing. Rather I'm focusing on my study. I don't like boys. Boys are just hitch for me. They are just things to be set aside.

Yeah! There is a lot of boys who likes me, but my answer to their question is, "Sorry I'm taken with my study".

"You're the only girl who hate boys so much."  Marrah said.

"Well ... I don't hate boys. I just love my study."  I said while I'm reviewing our lessons.

"Don't be too serious on that Zhia. Look at us we're just chill and relax with our boyfriends."  Said Eizza.

"You know what, just help me reviewing these than telling those nonsense things."  I said as I roll my eyes.

"Okay fine Zhia."  Marrah and Eizza concurrent said.

At the school . . . . . it's Monday morning. We have our morning ritual. The flag ceremony. Of course, I have with me the girls.

At the middle of the ceremony I heard an upcoming event, a ball. Yes, a Senior's Ball. And as usual Marrah and Eizza didn't hear that because they are not always interested in this ceremony. Its just me, myself and I. Hahaha.

"Did you hear that girls??" I hungrily ask.

"What?"  They answered with elevated eyebrows.

"We are having a ball!"  I excitedly said.

"Ow? Really?" Marrah responsed.

"I'm pretty excited girls."  Eizza said.

"When? What time? What's the theme? I'm excited! I'm excited!"   Marrah hungrily said.

"I feel you girls!"  I keen said.

We're on the room . . . . . They keep on talking about the Ball. About what will they wear? Who are their partners? And everything about it. And me, I'm just pretty excited because this is the first time that I will attend a Ball due to being busy to my study. This time, I will set aside my study for one night . . . . . Since I was a child I'll never wear a glamorous dress, gowns.

But wait . . . . . who will be my partner for that night? I don't know. I have two weeks more to seek a partner. But whom? Grrr.

Marrah and Eizza they already have their own partners. But how about me?

*Kring*

*Kring*

*Kring*

The bell rang . . . . . The bell rang for break time. I went to the school canteen with the girls. And while walking, they keep on talking about the Ball. And they suddenly ask me . . . . .

"By the way, who is your partner Zhia?"  Marrah asked me curiously.

"I think you'll attend the ball alone."  Eizza subsidiary.

"Well girls . . . . . I think."   I woefully said.

"No! That's not possible. You must have a partner."   Scornful reponsed of Marrah.

"What is your IDEAL GUY?"  Eizza asked while  emphasizing the capitalized words.

"Amf . . . . . Tall . . . . . Dark . . . . .  And handsome guy."   I no doubt said.

Then suddenly Marrah and Eizza trembled. And push me singsong. They jumped and jumped as they could with a big smile on their faces. Supposedly a insane women.

As we go to the school canteen . . . . . I, Marrah and Eizza seated at edge of the long chair with a intervening on my side.  Marrah is the one who ordered our foods.

The canteen is getting crowded because students are simultaneously make purchases.  Marrah came and we're waiting  for our order. The order came . . . and we start eating. We keep on talking about the ball. And the girls keep on asking me who will be my partner.

While we are eating and  talking about the ball  . . . someone chuck me . . . . . I'm pretty shocked. And also Marrah and Eizza. I run-down. My heart beats fast like aaaaaa . . . . . I can't explain. Then suddenly He ask . . . . .

"Excuse me Miss. Can I seat here?"   He softly asked me.

I . . . . .  somewhat stop, and look at Him. Marrah and Eizza are the one who answered . . . . .

"Of course you will!"  They concurrent said while trembling.

We continue eating with this handsome stranger guy beside me. And Marrah kicking my feet under the table. Like what children do. And Eizza . . . . . finding a way to entertain the guy. Until shameless Marrah talk to him . . . . .

"Hello! I'm Marrah. This is Eizza. And the SFG/NBSB Zhia. What's name?"  Said Marrah in a shameless way.

"I'm Xach. Nice to meet you."  He said in a low tone.

He smile and stare at me. And of course, I smiled back. Deep inside I'm in tremble. Eizza ask him . . . . .

"Do you have a partner for the upcoming Ball?"  Eizza chill ask.

Xach paused for a moment . . . . .