The one with the surprise

Mulai dari awal

"I thought about what you said earlier about these events being boring. So, I have a proposition for you." She started.

"Okay." He said slowly. He watched as she pulled out a small metal cock ring.

"Baby, Jesus. What if someone sees that!" He exclaimed becoming flustered looking out the window. The rational part of him knew that there was no way anyone could see inside the car, but the panicked side of him was imagining everyone outside could see.

Rory calmly watched him look around and patiently waited for him to focus back on her.

"Do you want to know what I'm offering?" She asked.

"I'm curious yes but nervous at the same time. This is a work event." He reminded her.

"Do you remember saying you wanted more in regards to your submission?"

"I do."

"Well this would be a different aspect of that; mental submission instead of physical." She explained.

"Mental submission?" He can't remember if he came across that during his research.

"Well there are some physical aspects to it, case in point," She gestured to the cock ring, "but yeah. How good you are at following rules.
Here's what I ask of you, except for a few pre-approved instances, I want you to always be within 100 feet of wherever I am." She said. That certainly wasn't what he was expecting her to say, although he didn't really know what he thought she would say.

"And the cock ring comes in how?" He asked.

"That's for me to know." She said shaking her head. She wasn't about to reveal her whole plan to him.

"No one will know I promise. It'll be a secret between the two of us. Like that time we were at dinner and I took off my panties and stuffed them in your pocket."

"I remember that dinner." He nodded.

"If you make it through dinner then you'll get a very special reward when we get home." She said shifting his focus back to the object at hand.

"So, I just have to stay within 100 feet of you?" He asked.

"That's it. If you stray outside that distance I'll let you know and if you do it enough times you'll get punished." She said. He wasn't sure where she came up with this idea or why she was using the event to execute it, but he would go along with anything she asked of him.

"How will you let me know and how many times is enough?" He asked curiously taking the ring from her. He could do this.

"That's for me to know. Better stay close." Rory smiled giving him one last kiss before knocking on the glass for Tyler.

They walked inside and Harry grabbed two flutes of champagne from a waiter passing by.

"Good evening Mr. And Mrs. Styles." The event coordinator who worked with Rory said walking up to them with a wide smile on her face.

"Good evening Ashley. This all is really spectacular, you've outdone yourself." Rory said looking around. Everything looked incredible, from the tabletop decorations to how seamless the catering staff was moving.

"Thank you. I better get back to work, but holler if you need me." She said before scurrying off.

"Can I go to the bathroom? To...you know..." he motioned towards his pocket.

"Of course baby. Just remember you can always opt out if you're really not comfortable with this." She reminded him gently. She wouldn't be doing her job as his dominant if she didn't give him an out if he wanted it. "I'll be waiting at the table." She said. He gave her a quick kiss before darting towards the toilets. He didn't want to run into another because he was sure they'd be able to figure out what was in his pocket.