The one with the surprise

"Do we have to go?" Harry grumbled sitting on the bed. Already showered and dressed he was just waiting for her.

"Well it is your company that's throwing the fundraiser and you are the CEO..." Rory trailed off from inside the closet. She'd been debating between the red dress or the gold dress. Red would make more of a statement but gold complimented her skin tone so well. Decisions decisions.

"But it's always so boring." He whined. "To have to sit there all night and listen to boring rich people drone on and on about the real estate market, it makes me want to go to sleep! No one cares and really they just love listening to themselves talk." He rambled.

"Then why do you throw them?" Rory asked emerging with holding out both dresses. "Red or gold?" She asked him.

"Red." He said. He loved her in red, she looked incredibly sexy. "I throw them because those same rich people could possibly be big developers that hire us to sell their properties." He explained as if they didn't have this conversation every time this event came up.

"Well then don't complain." Rory said tilting her head. "Besides it's a couple of hours, you'll survive." She said with a smile before heading back into the bathroom to get ready.

Leaving her to get ready Harry went downstairs to distract himself with some work he'd left in his office. Knowing it was going to take her a while he made himself comfy.

Finally Rory felt she was ready and that she looked and felt sexy. As she was putting the finishing touches on her makeup, an idea popped into her head. Remembering how Harry had said he wanted to delve deeper into his role as a submissive, Rory began formulating a plan.

"Are you almost ready?" Harry called from downstairs. Looking at his watch he noticed they were only 10 minutes late, she was getting better.

"Almost, hold your horses." She called back. She opened the drawer she set aside for their bedroom activities, a smut drawer if you will. Sifting through the dildos, ball gags, handcuffs, nipple clamps, restraints, cock rings, and eye masks, she finally found what she was looking for.

"Today!" Harry called impatiently.

"Yeesh, someone's impatient." Rory muttered to herself. She looked over the item in her hand before putting it in her clutch.

"Took you long enough. We're going to be late." Harry muttered when she finally made her way down the stairs.

"You're the boss therefore you're never late, everyone else is simply early." She smiled as she passed him.

"You did not just quote Princess Diaries at me." Harry said following her out.

"It was Princess Diaries 2." She sassily corrected him as they got on the elevator.

"Excuse me" Harry said rolling his eyes and smiling as Rory laughed.

The drive over was quiet as Harry was doing a last look over the speech he had to make and Rory was fine tuning the details for her plan tonight. She tried to anticipate every question he'd have so she would have an answer.

She was snapped out of her thoughts as the door opened and Tyler reached his hand inside to help her out.

"I'm sorry Tyler, but can you give us a minute?" Rory smiled at him.

"Of course. Just give a knock when you're ready." He nodded and shut the door.

"What's going on?" Harry asked confused. Rory merely smiled at him and reached into her clutch. Her heart was beating quickly and harshly but she had to keep a calm exterior for his sake. One of them had to be in control of things and it certainly wasn't going to be him.