Imagine You and Liam Payne an imagine for my bestie Olivia

• Αφιερωμένο στον/ην Olivia Kay Horan

Imagine: You and your amazing boyfriend, Liam, of one year are going on an annirversary date to the beach. You haven't been more excited for antyhing in along tim because you have a feeling he's going to make it really special. You are in your room packing a bag for later when you hear you mom call you from downstaris "Olivia, Liam's here. Hurry up!'' "Ok.'' you called down as you finished packing your things. You walk downstairs to a very cute Liam waiting for you on the couch. "Hey love, you look amazing," he says. You walk over and give him a kiss on the cheek and he takes you hand and you begin to walk out to the car. You get into the car and drive off to the beach. You get there and you both walk hand in hand to a spot that doesn't have any people around it. You set up the blanket and Liam takes off his shirt and runs int the ocean. "Olivia!" he yells "What is it babe?" you yell back. "Come in the water with me! It's so nice!" You give in to the temptation and run into the water and jump into Liam's arms. He leans in and gives you a long kiss on the lips. He starts to kiss you rougher and you smile a little and he slips his arm tongue into your mouth and explores it. As it gets darker you and Liam come out of the ocean and walk back to the blanket. He grabs a towel and wraps it around your shivering body. "I'll keep ya warm tonight." he whispers in your ear and then kisses your cheek. You sit and watch as Liam attemps to start a fire. He eventually gets it going after about 10 minutes and comes and cudddles next to you. You lean over and begin to kiss him. He rolls over on top of you and starts to kiss you harder and harder. You feel something hard pressing against the inside of your leg and you reach you arm and caress it in your hand. Liam lets a little moan escape into your mouth. He unwraps the towel and you feel him doing something with your bathin suit straps. You get a feeling that he unhooked your bathing suit because you feel everything get loose. He breaks the kiss and pulls the top over your head. "Liam, we can't do this here. Let's go back to your place." "It's ok baby. Nobody's around to see. And anyway i told you i would kep you warm tonight, didn't I?" You figure he's right and you lean back in to kiss him. You put your hand back down to feel his still growing buldge. You move your hand and untangle his swim shorts strings. You easily slide them down his still damp bodY, exposing his huge penis. You roll over on top of him and lay on his body.  You kiss him down his chest and begin to suck on penis. You feel him arch his back a little and before he cums, you go back up to  his lips.  Now that he's extremely excited, Liam flips you back over and rips off your  bottoms. He sticks his fingers down there and begins to rub your clit in circular motions sending waves of pleasure through your body. Once you started getting wet, you feel him slip himself inside you. You imidatley arch your back in pleasure. You feel him getting harder iside you as he goes in and out. He tarts to go faster and you are about to reach your climax when he pulls out and moves body and finishes your climax by eating you out. You finally reach it as your juices go all over Liam's mouth. He comes back up to your face and kisses you. He lays down next to you and takes your and says "I couldn't ask for a better girlfriend than you Liv." You cuddle up to him and cover your naked bodies with the blanket and fall asleep together on the beach.