Just For Kicks and Tickles (Chapter 13)

*Patrick's POV*

"Patrick," I hear a soft whisper. "Pat, wake up."
"No."
"I didn't think I'd have to do this..."

At that moment Pete pours a glass of iced water on me sending chills all down my body.

"PETER LEWIS KINGSTON WENTZ THE THIRD!" I yell, wiping water away from my eyes.
"Aw, you look so pitiful."
"Shut up. I'm going to get you back."
"I'd like to see you try."
"Is that a challenge?"
"Maybe."
"It's on."

So I started to think. What's his main weakness? Then I realized it's me. Hm, what can I do to make him crack? He still wants to have sex with me, but that's a little too harsh. What else is his weakness? He's horribly afraid of Freddy Krueger.(Samantha is too 3:) I decide to print several pictures of him and put them all around the house while Pete runs to the store.

He just left. So I put pictures of Freddy in the cabinet, fridge, and just about anywhere he may go to today. This is just grand.

"Patrick! I'm home!" Pete yelled. "AAAHHHH!" He yelled.
"HAHAHAHA." I laugh from upstairs.
"PATRICK!"
"Yes, dear?"
"How many pictures of Freddy Krueger are there in this apartment?"
"I'm not telling you until you find them all."
"Goddamn you Patrick."
"I try."

TIME LAPSE: A FEW DAYS

Watching Pete randomly find pictures of Freddy Krueger is just hilarious. He finally finds the last one, taped to his favorite shirt.

"PATRICK!" He yelled.
"Yes?" I giggled.
"How many more are there?"
"How many have you found?"
He counts with his fingers. "Fifteen."
"Congratulations you have found the last Freddy Krueger."
"Finally!"
"My sick games are over."
"Mine aren't!"
"Wha-"

See, I have a strange phobia of getting in cold water. (cough cough Samantha.) Now, he comes with a very large bucket of water and pours it on my head.

"Pete..."
"Yeah?"
"I love you, but damn."
"Okay fine I'll stop."
"But first..."

I shake my head and splash water all over Pete.

"Fuck you," he says.
"No," I say, still teasing him.
"You'll never let that one down, will you?"
"Nope."

He pulled me close to him and softly kissed my lips.

(A/N OMG shortness ;-; . I NEED IDEAS FOR MY SEQUEL! Ignore the authors note before I have the rest of this planned out and holy crap it's almost over not really but close to it I don't know how many more chapters are left. Otay? Otay. ILY. ~Samantha~)