STME | Two |

Two |

"Ricky!"  His deep, angry voice shouted from downstairs. Ricky took a deep breath before swinging his feet off of his bed, and while he was putting on his grey-and-red hoodie, the brunette made his way downstairs as fast he could. "Ricardo God damn-" His father screamed once again, when suddenly he had noticed his son, and he raised his eyebrows at him.

"Where were you, I've been shouting your name for minutes now," he growled, clenching his fists and approaching Ricky. "You really only called my name once, father. I came downstairs immed-" Ricky said, but before the poor guy could finish his sentence, his father pinned him against the wall.His eyes pierced into Ricky's, and the cheeks of his father flushed a dark shade of red- almost as dark as blood. Ricky pressed his lips on each other and squeezed his eyes. "Do it" he threatened, "I know you want to, then fucking do it" he said. "I'm sure mom won't believe it when I say I fought with someone from school once again."

His father's eyes shot fire and he held his fist in the air, ready to throw a punch in Ricky's face once again.It all started two years ago. His dad was a rich, successful businessman. He owned his own company and was known in the whole country. But let's say that the stock exchange didn't play in his favor, and he lost it all. He lost his own business and went bankrupt. Ever since then, he started drinking much, and he's been aggressive towards his own son, Ricky since that exact day. His mother is way too sweet to leave him, but Ricky can't really blame her for that. She loves her husband, and Ricky loves his father. At least, he loved his father, because the man who's standing in front of him right now is not his dad anymore. Not at all. 

He works his anger and aggression out on Ricky, but he's too much of a man to go and tell anyone the problems he's dealing with. Even not his mother, because it would break her heart, knowing that the man she loves beats up his own son. Altough, Ricky is one of the most popular guys in school. He has a lot of friends, and he's kind of known as the badboy who dares to do it all. Let's say that he gets most of the girls on parties and stuff. His father is very two-faced, actually. Whenever they have visitors, he's the sweetest man on earth. But nobody knows how abusive he can be. Nobody does, but Ricky himself of course. "You're worth nothing. You are literally a piece of shit." His father breathed, and Ricky cringed his nose by the smell of alcohol escaping his mouth. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Both of them heard keys getting stuck into the keyhole, and that's when his father let go of his son. Ricky stroke over his hoodie to cover up that his dad had just hold him by his collar, and that's when Ricky's mother walked inside, with a big smile on her face. "The two men I love the most in my life" She said, putting down the groceries on the kitchen table. "Hey, mom." Ricky greeted, looking at his mother, then back at his father. He widened his eyes at him, telling him not to tell her what just had happened without saying it out loud. "Mom, I've been thinking..." Ricky started, and he saw how fear build up in the eyes of his father, but he ignored it and walked up to his mother, helping her with the groceries. 

"Since I turn eighteen in two months... I was wondering if I could like, get my own place?" he asked hopefully. His mother held a package of spaghetti in her hands and her body stiffened, and then she turned her head at Ricky. "No way..." His dad interrupted, walking inside the kitchen as well. "You can't take care of yourself, you're not ready for that." He said. "Yes I can" Ricky argued, desperately looking at his mother. "Honey I don't know if-" She sighed, and then his father spoke again. "You're not mature enough for that. You can't even keep a decent girl. What are you going to do, bring a new slut to your own house every single night and then get one or another sexually transmitted disease? No thanks." His father said. 

"You don't own me, I can do whatever I want when I turn eighteen." Ricky growled. "Ricardo Garcia, don't speak to your father like that." His mother interrupted. Oh if she only knew... "Yes I do own you, you're my child. And you live under my rules!" He screamed, clenching his fists again. 'Do it', Ricky thinks, 'beat the shit out of me before the eyes of my mother, then she'll realize what monster she's living with.' But he doesn't touch him with one finger. "I'll do it anyways..." Ricky muttered underneath his breath, while he stubbornly walked inside the living room to grab his keys. "If you can show us that you're mature enough then-" His mom called after him, but he put on his shoes and didn't want to listen any second longer. "What are you going to do?" She asked, pointing to Ricky's shoes and the carkeys in his hands. "Showing you how fucking mature I am" he replied, slamming the front door shut behind him. 

Maybe a good party can change his thoughts... ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

END OF CHAPTER.