Your POV
The first event is called Hidden. Before each event, the team had to select one member to compete. After the winner is declared, the second half of the day would be assigned one-on-one battles. That means the teams would need to carefully select which member should compete in the events in order to avoid a member competing in an event and a battle on the same day.
In Hidden, Gray and Juvia were selected to compete. Rufus competed in Sabertooth. Since we never talked that much, I never knew about his magic. When I witness him using his magic to take down all his opponents at once, it was frustrating. All I wanted to do was punch him in the face for winning the event. However, the one I'm feeing sorry for is Gray and Juvia. Juvia received one easily point, and Gray didn't received any points because that weird purple guy from Raven Tail kept targeting him. As a result, Fairy Tail continues to get booed.

"(Y/N), Gato." Mavis calls out to us. We turn to see her unfazed expression. "Judging by the surprised looks on your faces, I assume you two never knew about what that young man from Sabertooth is capable of."
"We're sorry, First Master Mavis. We only saw the members of Sabertooth at their guild. They were never friendly with us since the guild members were only looking out for themselves. If we had known about their magic, we could have warn our fellow guild mates. Please forgive us." Gato explained.
"We only know a little about Sting and Rogue because we accompanied them on one mission. My guess was that they wanted to see if I deserved to be called a Dragon Slayer." I say to her. I clench my fist. I am trying so hard not to burst in anger.
"You two have nothing to apologize for." I stopped clenching my fist to look at Mavis. "We are all in the dark on how powerful our opponents are. That fact Fairy Tail has two wonderful new members is something we are honored to have. I'm glad you could be here to support your guild. And don't ever feel like your a nuisance to us." She smiles at us. "Because now you two are our family."

"AH! First Master!!!" Master Makarov cries tears of joy. The rest of the guild members were tearing up a bit.
"Besides, I now have input on Rufus's magic abilities. It's now in my calculations." I overhead Mavis mutter to herself. What does she mean by that?

Fairy Tail Narrator
The first day of the Grand Magic Games went sour for Fairy Tail. Lucy of Fairy Tail Team A went up against Raven Tail's Flare Corona. Though it would seem she would defeat her opponent in her final spell, the magic was suddenly nullified by the trickery of Raven Tail's Obra. Jellal, disguised as Mystogan, represented Fairy Tail Team B against one of the Ten Wizard Saints Jura Neekis. Jellal was defeated by very peculiar circumstances. With both Fairy Tail teams starting off at the bottom of the ranks, they were still determined to turn things around.

3rd Person POV
After the Fairy Tail guild were in an uproar to declare their determination to win the Games, (Y/N) and Gato left the inn to go out on a midnight stroll.
"I guess it is no surprise to see Fairy Tail bounce back after today. Seems like they are brushing it off keep getting fired up." (Y/N) says to Gato.
"Wow, now you are becoming like Natsu." Gato chuckles.
"Nah. It's more like I'm getting motivated. They still have a chance to turn things around. There are still four days left in the Games."
"Fairy Tail will need to step it up if they wish to win. I would hypothesis that Fairy Tail would need to earn a fair amount of points, and Sabertooth would have to earn zero points."
"Someone better call the exterminator because there's a grouchy tabby in need of a rabies shot." A voice mocks the white Exceed with the purple stripes. Knowing the irritating voice, Gato has her claw gloved paws in front of her in a threatening way.
"Are you following me like a little pest? Because you're really getting on my nerves, flea bag. Unless you want a taste of my lightening paw attack, I suggest you back off. Cheee-yaahhhh!!!!" Gato hisses at Lector.
"Whoa, Gato can be scary." Frosh hides behind his paw, shivering a bit.
"Hold on, what are you two doing here?" (Y/N) asks Lector and Frosh.
"Shouldn't you be asking us the same thing?" The Water Dragon Slayer redirected her attention to the Twin Dragon Slayers of Sabertooth. (Y/N) frowns at them.
"If you are here to gloat, you should save your breath. The Games are not over yet."
"Really? After that disappointing display your guild pulled off, you think you guys can still win?" Sting grins.
"The winners have already been decided when we stepped into the arena. I will defeat Gajeel when the time comes." Rogue states.
"Then you better rest up tomorrow. Because I overheard Natsu and Gajeel claiming to compete tomorrow." Sting and Rogue were surprised a bit by (Y/N)'s statement. Sting was not hesitant to let out a smirk.
"Then I shall rest up for tonight. If what you said is true, then I will compete against them tomorrow. No holding back." Sting declares. (Y/N) walks over to him to confront him face-to-face.
"Can't wait to see Natsu and Gajeel kick your butt." (Y/N) whispers. Before (Y/N) had swiftly turn away from Sting, Rogue grabs (Y/N)'s wrist tightly.
"Let go of me!" (Y/N) demands from Rogue. He has a tight grip on her. Gato and Lector stopped fighting to wonder why Rogue is not letting go. Frosh also wonders what is going on.
"When we win the Games, you're coming back to the guild." (Y/N) stops to question as to why Rogue would say something like that. "And when we do, you will regret making a mockery of us." He finally lets go of her wrist.
(Y/N) scoffs and leaves them. Gato immediately flies toward her partner, checking to see if she was okay. They decide to head back to the inn where Fairy Tail was staying at.
As for Sting, he was ticked off.
"What the hell was that, man?" Sting asks Rogue.
"What do you me-"
"You know exactly what I mean." Sting kicks a little piece of gravel on the floor. "I thought that when we win, we are bringing her back to the guild. You saw what she did when she took a beating from Master. There's more to her than meets the eye. If she is hiding something, it's best we would have her stay close to us. With her power, we could even be the best trio of Dragon Slayers." Sting explains. Rogue is confused by his words.
"Did you forget what the Master said? It's bad enough we are out here without his permission, and the situation would become worse if he found out we ran into (Y/N) without eliminating her."
"Eh, don't worry about it. I'm sure Rufus or Orga can cover us just this once. Besides, you're not getting the big picture. We need to find out how she was able to recover so quickly. If it's a new ability like our Dragon Force power, we can definitely learn a thing or two about it."
"And what about if Master Jiemma sees her again." Sting shrugs herself.
"What can I say? All she has to do is recover herself again." Rogue is getting more uninterested in this whole conversation.
"Let's head back to the guild." Rogue mentions.
"Yeah." Frosh cutely spoke up. Rogue and Frosh start heading back to the inn Sabertooth was staying at. Sting walks with Lector and keeps talking about how he couldn't wait for the possibility to compete against Natsu and Gajeel tomorrow. 

Part of World, Mermaid of the Seaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें