Ch 13: 6 years & 6 months

*A/N: These events all take place from the year 2016, but in the story it's 2022*

                       April Pov:

            Having Junior was one of the best things that ever happened to me. Watching him grow was a blessing. He's now 6 years old and he is a very smart child. Candice gave birth to her daughter, Florence May Wesley. My sister and Zayn are still going strong. I quit my job as a model to focus more on Junior and Cris. So basically  I became a house wife, but I don't mind it one bit, especially with the family I have. My mother, or mother-in-law (she always told me to call her mom from the beginning), she helped me raise Junior especially when Cris was gone. Now every time Cris leaves I grow more worried to make sure when he makes it, when I can't go with him, especially after hearing the tragic news of what happened to the Brazilian team (Chapecoense FC). *A/N May they all rest in peace*  It was the Ballon d'Or again. This year they decided to do it in December. I got ready. 

                 "Mamma, you look pretty

                 "Mamma, you look pretty." I heard my son tell me. 

                "Awe, thanks baby." I told him. I looked into the mirror and saw him standing behind me. I smiled at how he looked in his tux.

            "We're going to clap so loud for daddy ok?" He told me

            "We're going to clap so loud for daddy ok?" He told me. I laughed.

            "Ok baby." I told him. 

            "You two ready yet?" Cris asked walking into our room trying to fix his tie. I walked over to him and fixed it for him.

            "Yup." I answered. He put his arms around my waist. I put my hands on his shoulders. 

            "Voce esta sexy meu amor." *You look sexy, my love*

            "Obrigado baby, mas temos uma crianca de seis ano de idade quarto." * Thanks baby, but we have a six year old child in the room* I learnt Portuguese over the years. He smiled and kissed my head. I smiled.

             "Can we go now?" Junior asked. We looked at him and smiled.

             "Ok." We went down and went outside to the limo that was waiting for us. 

                    Cris Pov:

         We made it to the arena that the Ballon d'Or was being held. I got out of the limo first and gave April my hand. She took it stepping out of the limo and with her other hand she had Junior's hand. We walked the red carpet, hand in hand. I posed for the pictures first, alone, and then with April and finally with Junior. After time passed by it was time to know who will win. 

        "And the winner, this year for the Ballon d'Or is...Cristiano Ronaldo!" I got up as they cheered for me. Junior hugged me and I pecked April's lips.

       "Want to come with Daddy?" I asked Junior. 

      "Yes." He nodded. I looked at April and smiled. She smiled back. I took Junior by the hand and we walked over to the stage. I accepted the award and said my speech. 

                   I heard April cheer louder

                   I heard April cheer louder. I mouthed:

                 "I love you." 

                "I love you too." She mouthed back.