To Be With You Forever

"I can't take it anymore!" i shouted in the middle of the rain, wanting to run away from my boyfriend, Donghae.

"wait, Yeonhee!" he stopped me by holding my arm tightly. "i've explained averything to you! What do you want me to do now?! What?!" he said.

"do you think explanation is enough?" i cried. "Donghae, i saw you flirting with her! What do you mean by that?!"

"Yeonhee look, i wasn't flirting with her. We didn't see each other for a long time and we are bestfriends, can't you understand that?"

It is raining really hard and still we are arguing in the middle of the rain and didn't mind the cold.

I was crying and still mad at him. I didn't answer him back and just look in his eyes.

"you know, let's go inside. We can't talk clearly here in the middle of this rain, let's go." he pulled my arms and dragged me but I fought back.

"Don't touch me! Let go!" I cried and pulled my arm out of his.

"Yeonhee!" he shouted. "Why are you became stubborn this past few days? You've change a lot since Seojin came back here in Korea. Like now, what is happening to you?!"

"You don't know why i'm being like this?!" I asked. "you really don't know?!"

"Yeonhee. . ." he said gently, trying to stoppping me. "you're so stupid, Hae! You didn't know? It's because of you why I'am being like this?!" shouted to him. "I miss your smile, your laughs, your hugs, your kiss, and . . . and you. Yes, you Hae. But because of that girl! I feel you don't have time for me. You're always with her, always spending time with her." I said, crying.

"I--I'm so--"

"no Hae, no need to say that." sniffs. "Let's end this relationship."

"what? No! No Yeonhee! Please don't leave me!"

"I can see that you're happy with her and that's all I wanted to see. I know you're not happy with me anymore." i said sadly. He held my hands tightly.

"That's not true! Yeonhee, I love you so much! You know that, everyone knows that. So please, don't break up with me, please! I can't live without you!" he hugged me.

"I love you too but. . .I have to do this. " He released me after. i turned around and released a sigh.

Donghae nods, "fine, if that is what you want. Let's break up, but remember this, Seojin is just a friend and you are the girl that I love the most. No girl can  change that."

I started walking away from him, still crying and bathing in the rain.

Then he shouted, "Kim Yeonhee!" I stopped. "Can you turn around and say to me 'I don't love you anymore', so that even you left me, I can still accept it!"

I didn't face him. Donghae came closer and found me crying really hard. "Yeonhee. . ." He held my shoulders.

"I can't." I countinued, crying.

He turned me around for me to face him and hugged me tightly.

"Please don't go, don't leave me. I love you and I want to be with you forever." He wispered, hugging me so tight like I've been gone for some weeks.

I hugged him back. "I'm sorry. I won't go anywhere. I promise." I cried.

"I'm sorry." He faced me. "please forgive me."

I nodded.

Our lips meet and we were kissing each other in the middle of the rain. I really thought that this night is the end of our relationship. But no, I love Hae and he loves me too, I won't waste that love for anything and I won't let anyone ruin it.

END

--

It's my first Textfic that i published. I hope you like it guys. Sorry for my wrong grammars and sentences. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT. Kamsamida~~