"Father of the year." She smirked sarcastically.

"It appears I will have to earn your trust," Klaus spoke with frustration. "Very well. We'll eliminate the root of your anxiety. You see, how I can I sire any hybrids if there are no more werewolves alive in the Bayou to turn?"

"What?" Madison yelled, standing up. "Klaus, no!"

"So eat, drink, and be merry. And, tomorrow, I suggest you have yourselves a little wolf hunt." He ignored the pregnant witch. "Go ahead, have fun. Kill them all!"

-

Madison rolled her eyes as Klaus entered the bedroom, not wanting to be around him after his announcement.

"What do you want?" She frowned.

"I'm sorry," he said sincerely, walking closing to her and placing his hands on her waist, "but I need them to trust me."

"And there wasn't any other way to do that?" Madison sighed when he shook his head. "I forgive you, because I know how hard it is to get people in this town to trust you. Hayley, on the other, won't be so forgiving. They are her family after all."

"They're yours too," he pointed out.

"Yeah, but they don't know that." The pregnant witch yawned. "Can we go to bed? I am so tired."

She climbed into the large bed, pulling the duvet over her body. She felt the mattress dip as Klaus climbed in next to her. He cuddled up to her side and wrapped an arm around her, making her feel safer than she ever had.

-

Klaus paced anxiously around the study as Cami wrote down everything he said on the typewriter.

"And, so then I bit Elijah, and left him in the Bayou with my hybrid venom in his veins. Serves him right, for making such vile accusations against me. And then," Klaus cut himself off, turning to Cami only to find that she was no longer typing. "Are you taking this down?"

"To be clear – if the Quarter is yours now, you still need me why?"

"My memoirs." Klaus smiled. "A thousand years of history isn't going to write itself."

Madison and Marcel entered the study, the witch instantly sitting down with a sigh, whilst Marcel looked at the bartender with concern.

"Cami?" Marvel looked at her with furrowed brows.

"Wait, Camille O'Connell?" Madison raised her eyebrows, shaking the bartenders hand. "It is so great to finally meet you. Wow. You look so much like her."

"Who?"

"What are you doing here?" Marcel interrupted.

"My question exactly." Cami looked over at Klaus.

"Oh, it's quite alright." Klaus waved off. "She knows."

"She does?" The younger vampire raised his eyebrows.

"That you're vampires? Don't worry, he's compelled me to forget everything as soon as I leave. That way, I'm too busy agonizing over whether or not I'm losing my damn mind to realize I'm playing spy for an immortal egomaniac." Cami glared at the Hybrid and Madison snickered.

"You compelled her to go out with me, didn't you?" Marcel sounded hurt before he looked at Cami. "And I thought you really liked me."

"So did I." She sighed.

"I mean, to be clear, I only compelled you to give him a chance. Anything you felt for him was quite real." Klaus explained.

"For the record, the level of awkwardness we're all currently experiencing is entirely genuine." Madison spoke to break the silence. "Which is why I'm gonna go."