The ex-girlfriend

"So, what are we doing today?" Kaylee shrugged.

Skye looked around, she saw Danielle trying to impress herself in front of Sean. Skye could tell that Sean wasn't enjoying it.

Ben walked in with a girl. She long brown hair and brown eyes.

Danielle ran to her, "That girl is Ben's ex-girlfriend, Ana."

"Jealous? Maybe I should be the one jealous." Sean walked up to her.

Sean continued, "I can't believe my father. He's trying to get me into the family business. He won't give me money for regional's."

"Hey, Sean. Maybe you can work here, if you want. You can earn extra money here." Skye shyly suggested.

Sean hugged her unexpectedly, "I'll love that."

Danielle smirked, "How about a double date?"

"With Sean and you, plus Ben and me?" Skye asked quietly so Ben or Ana couldn't hear.

Danielle snickered, "Duh! Of course!"

Danielle walked out of the Lodge front door with sass.

"So?" Sean asked with confusion.

Skye muttered, "Hopefully, Ana doesn't come."

At the lake where the double date is held...

"So, Skye? Are you excited for the date?" Danielle pursed her lips as she tried to hold the saddist effect it had on her heart.

Skye nodded slowly while she watched Ben and Sean arrive with their bikes. There was a girl hugging Ben as he stopped the bike. It was Ana.

"Oh! Skye, you won't mind if Ana joined us?" Danielle smirked but felt a little guilt in her heart.

Ana took Ben's hand and they looked at the glittering lake as the sun's ray fell on it.

"So um let's go canoeing!" Sean happily put his arms around Skye and Danielle.

Everyone paddle in their canoe. The paddle gently went through the water. Ana and Ben paddle along each other. While Skye looked at them with a stirred up feeling called envy. Sean paddle along the water by himself. While Danielle paddle with Skye side by side.

"So, are you enjoying yourself?" Danielle splashed a little water on Skye.

Skye puffed quietly, "Not really." Skye muttered.

Suddenly, Ana pulled apart from Ben.

Good, Skye thought, This is my time to talk to Ben.

Ana suddenly wobble but soon fell into the lake. Everyone was stunned.

"Well, let's see who Ben gets." Danielle had big smile on face and Skye looked at her weridly. But it was too late and Danielle pushed Skye out of canoe.

Ben eyed both of them choosing which he should rescue. Sooner, he came to a conclusion that Ana should be rescued.

Danielle smirked with happiness. But it sooned turned to jealously as Sean came to the rescue for Skye. But Sean pushed Danielle into the water while he rushed to the rescue.

-5 mintues later-

"I'm so embrassed." Danielle laughed with Skye.

Skye chuckled, "Ya, we got three fishes in the pond."

Danielle laughed even harder, "And don't forget the two fishermen catching the fish."

Sean came along, "So? How you guys doing?"

Skye chuckled a little, "Uh-huh, I'm okay." Her tone was depressed.

"You do know that Ana can't swim. Right?" Sean told Skye.

Skye felt guilty. So she decided to talk to Ana. But Skye stopped in her tracks as she saw Ana kiss Ben.

Ana took Ben's hand and sang him a song.

Ana: I've been missing you so much.
Thinking day and night.
Nothing I could do.
Oooo
I need you to know that I'm ready to let go.
I can't be with no more.
No more, more
You making me feel guilty.
I can't handle you no more.

Ana: I love you, I miss you.
But I need to let go.
Let go, no no
I can't be with you.
We need to go on with our lives.
I can't be with you.
With you, no no
All I been doing was crying
Listening to sad-face songs
My heart is breaking to pieces
Oh, oh, I can't be with you

Ana: no, no, no
Oh, ooooo, la-di-da
I can't be with you,
No more, oh, oh
Ooo, ya-ya-ya
Ya, ya, no-o-oh

Back in the lodge...

"Where's Ana?" Skye asked as she and Ben sat down.

Ben sniffled, "She um-left. She was only here for a goodbye."

"Ben, I'm sorry. I was a jerk. I guess I thought you and Ana were actually getting on." Skye told half of the truth. The other one was with her liking Sean.

Ben stood up, "It's okay."
Ben and Skye hugged while Sean looked at them within a distance.

"Don't worry, Sean. You have me." Danielle told him as they both exammed Ben and Skye.

Sean didn't answer but felt his heart die out.

Author Talk: So I want you guys to know that I will not include My Amazing Life in this story. I might be jumping ahead with the episodes. So keep reading!