Jason

Chapter 1 Jason
Jason has ADHD and has just started at a new school in the U.S. The school was really weird when he looked at his classmates he saw monsters not classmates.When Jason asked his science teacher Mrs.Gordon she said she didn't see anything wrong and asked Jason if he hit his head before school. What Jason didn't know about his teacher that she was sent to kill Jason...

Chapter 2 The gang. When Jason got home he came home with bruises,a ripped shirt and a black eye.Jason lived only with his mom because his dad had left him when he was only 5 weeks old.When Jason's mom asked him what had happened to him at school he just sighed and told his mom what had happened to him at school. He barely made it through 1st period which was math his teacher kept scowling at him every time he looked up to check the time in the tv. In the classroom after lunch he saw a group of boys holding a knife and a gun. At that moment he went to tell them they shouldn't have that when they aimed the gun right at his face he had a felling in his gut so he followed it and he pulled the pen his dad gave him before he left and clicked it.Immediately it turned into a sword the guys backed away from Jason and the tallest of them who Jason knew as "The Crusher" had a sour face and then all of a sudden he disappeared and reappeared behind Jason.One of the guys from the group all of a sudden grew mounds of fur across his face,arms and legs his nails grew into claws his teeth turned into teeth sharper than a chainsaw. Jason knew this was it he was going to die when all of a sudden his gut felling comes back and he slashes at the boy who looked like a werewolf and it worked there was blood gushing from the werewolf's shoulder the werewolf roars at him with ferocity and slashes at Jason and then Jason dodges the hit and it barley missed where his shirt got ripped open.