I'll be joining!!

Ok guys so you should already know my oc's and if you don't go read my oc book of randomness but I'll name the characters for ya!
Muiki (me but completely difrent looking and thanks to Someone-In-A-Box for the awesome nickname!)
Miu (the first oc I made who is supposed to be muiki's sister which muiki is the adoptive sister)
Smike (he is my oc who I slightly based off of Mike schidmed (I think that's how to spell it) from fnaf)
Chici (the dog from my other book that is slowly being updated)
Angle (my undertale oc who is in all the other au's)
Luna ( the character I use on the rp with -Swap_Sans- who I have not drawn yet but surely will)
Dante (a oc I based off a old show called 'code leoko' that was removed from Netflix even though it was good
Raven (another oc I made from 'code leoko' but her name is pronounced different so go see my other book to find out how it's really said and other info on my oc's)
Zackary (once again a 'code leoko' oc and he kinda looks like a guy from the anime 'free')

Ok so if you would like to rp with me I will be using most of these characters and others so feel free to get more information on them on my oc book of randomness so thanks for reading and HAVE A GOOD DAY OR NIGHT!!!