Quotes For You

Here are some quotes for you;

"A true friend is the one who sees pain in your eyes while everyone else believes the smile on your face"

"What's Mickey without Minnie"

"What's Pigglet without Pooh"

"What's Donald without Daisy"

"That's me without you"

"When Ariel doesn't sing, and Pooh bear hates honey, when Tigger stops bouncing and Goofy isn't funny."

"When Peter Pan can't fly, and Simba never roars, and Alice In The Wonderland can't fit threw small doors."

"When Dumbos ears are small, and happily ever after isn't true, that's when I'll stop loving you."

"Your the peanut to my butter"
"The star to my burst"
"The pop to my tart"
"The fruit to my loop"
"But most importantly your the best to my friend!"

"Best friends are the people in life that make you laugh a little louder, smile a little brighter, and live a little better."

"Best friends; it's a promise not a label"

"A best friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself."

"A friend would ask your crush if he likes you, a best friend would push you into him and yell "GET SOME!" And run away."

"Are you a camera? Cause every time I look at you I smile."

"If you live to be a hundred  I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you."

"My dearest friend, if you don't mind I'd like to join you by your side where we can gaze into the stars and sit together now and forever for it's plain as anyone can see we're simply meant to be."

"We are best friends. Always remember that if you fall, I will pick you up....after I finish laughing."

Hope you like these. Love u so much!!💙💙💙💙