"Come again." Riker said.

"You started acting weird and Mom and Dad said it was because you were getting to that age where you started liking girls but you never seemed interested so we got Sarah to buy a play boy magazine and but it on your bed, we sat in Rydel's room and watched you walk in, pick the magazine up and throw it in the bin so we automatically thought you were gay." Ryland said.

"1. Stuff like that doesn't appeal to me. 2. It's effort. 3.if I wanted a playboy magazine I would of just gone into Ricky's room and got the stash from under the bed." Riker said ratting Rocky out.

"I can't believe I'm actually related to you !" Rocky said shaking his head "if you sit on the opposite hand it feels like someone else is doing it."

"Gross !" Sarah, Rydel and I said in sync.

"Oh so you're telling me non of three have ever had a feel of your own ?" Rocky asked making us all nod.

"How do you explain the moaning coming from your room ?" Ross asked Sarah.

"I was watching Friends with benefits, guys are just desperate and needy." Sarah said just as the boat stopped.

"And girls aren't ? They always want attention you're like dogs, you'll sit on our laps and beg." Riker said.

"Since when do guys complain that a girl is begging for sex ?" I asked making everyone gasp "she went there." Ross laughed as we got off the boat.

"When they come out of closet." Rydel said.

I looked at Riker and laughed, his own sister just basically called him gay.

We all looked at each other and had the same idea, going to the top of the cliffs, looking down into waterfall.

"We always do this and back down again." Ellington said as I leaned forward letting myself fall off the cliff.

"Lea !" They all shouted as I hit the water, coming back up, I started laughing.

"Come on ! It's fun." I said. Rydel and Sarah jumped leaving all the boys up there looking down at us like we're crazy.

"Guys we can see your vaginas from down here." Rydel said, Sarah and I looked at Rydel shocked, she's in an awesome mood. If you know Rydel, you know she's innocent. Hates cussing etc. So hearing her say things like she has today has been a fun and new experience.

All the boys jumped and we turned around so we don't get splashed but only four splashes were heard we turned around and saw Riker hanging on to the side, he must of jumped but as he jumped a part of the cliff must of fell.

"What ever you do don't let go there's a load of rocks under you." Ryland said.

"No Ryland I'm going to fucking jump !" Riker said sarcastically, looking down.

Don't look down.

"Do it." I said.

"Thanks very much, I know how much my life is worth to you." Riker said.

"No you idiot, put your feet against the cliff and jump backwards, you've got strong legs, you'll miss the rocks by about 15 feet." I said.

Riker sighed and put both hands on the cliff and pushed off with his legs, landing fairly close to us.

"What made you come up with that idea ?" Ellington asked.

"Common sense ?" I said unsure.

"We've been coming here for years and never jumped, now I know why." Riker said making us all laugh.

So I didn't update yesterday cause I updated a lot the day before, so here it is I hope you enjoy this chapter ! 💙😎🦄